Logician3

Trader
Mar 12, 2022
The coolest indicator ever. To the Coder, I cant get this to load on my Mt4 for some reason, I did everything correctly and have no problem loading other indicators from this site. Also, could you please add the Alert arrows like on the "Bollinger Bands Breakout Alert Indicator"? Could you also add a feature alert that goes off when 3 or more timelines are breaking out in the same direction so i can follow the trend? That would be cool.

Thanks for the great indicator, I just cant get it to load so I havent tried it out on trading yet.

Logician3

Trader
Mar 12, 2022
What exactly are you doing and what happens when you try load the indicator on a chart?
I installed all the files from the download folder into 'MQL4 - Indicators' file. Then refreshed Market Watch and add to chart. But still wont load to chart. Doesnt show up on Indicator List either, but file is registered in Watch List.

Attachments

• bb dashboards files.JPG
    bb dashboards files.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 3
  • bb dashboards mt4.JPG
    bb dashboards mt4.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 6
  • bb dashboards chart.JPG
    bb dashboards chart.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 6
  • bb dashboards indicator list.JPG
    bb dashboards indicator list.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 5

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I installed all the files from the download folder into 'MQL4 - Indicators' file. Then refreshed Market Watch and add to chart. But still wont load to chart. Doesnt show up on Indicator List either, but file is registered in Watch List.
The folders from the archive should be copied over to the MQL4 folder, not to the MQL4\Indicators\.

Logician3

Trader
Mar 12, 2022
The folders from the archive should be copied over to the MQL4 folder, not to the MQL4\Indicators\.
Yea bro...That Worked! Thanks

Could you guys do a version of a multimeframe Bollinger Bands Alerts that allows you to see the arrow alert from one timeframe on another timeframe? Like with this indicator it would be cool to be able to see the arrow alert from like the 1 hour on a 30min chart??