Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello dear all

This EA is a very nice piece of software to accompany any trader. Thank you very much for making and providing it.

I now have been experimenting with it for 2-3 weeks. I am overall very satisfied but I do find that sometimes the 'close all positions before turing Autotrading Off' is not always functioning.

I've designed the schedule to trade at night, so it the settings are like the screenshots I've attached.
But I do find that in the morning some trades opened by another EA op a seperate chart are still open and not closed at the desired time (04:30) (and in negative, generating drawdown).

Does anyone have an idea what I can implement to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance, you guys rock!
Check the Experts and Journal tabs for logs of what's going on. My only guess right now is that the platform might be losing connection at some point.

oseas712

Trader
Feb 6, 2024
Discuss AutoTrading Scheduler expert advisor here. This EA lets you control the status of the AutoTrading button in the platform, effectively giving you control over how other expert advisors in the platform operate based on time. You can ask any questions about this MetaTrader tool here.

Hello, if I register a Mql5 virtual server and I sync everything, with the scheduler added to my local mt4, will it still work (on mql5 server, with my local mt4 closed)?

Thank you

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello, if I register a Mql5 virtual server and I sync everything, with the scheduler added to my local mt4, will it still work (on mql5 server, with my local mt4 closed)?

Thank you
MQL5 Virtual Server doesn't support EAs that use DLLs and Autotrading Scheduler won't be able to turn autotrading on or off on an MQL5 Virtual Server. I recommend using a VPS instead.

Client1985

Trader
Mar 5, 2024
Germany / Ulm
Good afternoon, this is a great tool and it works realy fine for me.
Maybe it is a stupid question but is it also possible to habe a Option to switch the Logic? So first to disable the autotrading and after that - close all opened position? Because my EA open new orders if the scheduler try to close them.

Thank you

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Good afternoon, this is a great tool and it works realy fine for me.
Maybe it is a stupid question but is it also possible to habe a Option to switch the Logic? So first to disable the autotrading and after that - close all opened position? Because my EA open new orders if the scheduler try to close them.
Unfortunately, the Account Protector is an expert advisor like any other. If it disables autotrading, it can no longer perform any trading action (including closing trades) as well.

Client1985

Trader
Mar 5, 2024
Germany / Ulm
Good evening,

Thank you for your quickly reply. I am actually not talking about the "Account Protector" but about the EA "Autotrading Scheduler" I was just wondering - if I deactivate AutoTrading then I can still close the trades manually. Thought it would work with that too. Thanks for the information.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Good evening,

Thank you for your quickly reply. I am actually not talking about the "Account Protector" but about the EA "Autotrading Scheduler" I was just wondering - if I deactivate AutoTrading then I can still close the trades manually. Thought it would work with that too. Thanks for the information.
Oops! My bad! That doesn't change anything though as AutoTrading Scheduler is also an EA - it needs autotrading to close trades.

Almon

Apr 14, 2024
Hi, thank you for this great EA.

Do you know how I can extend the schedule to 1 month instead of just 1 week or better yet 6 months to a year worth of schedule.

I’d like to just manually schedule all the strong news announcements for a year and don’t have to reschedule every other week.

If I need to add this feature, how can I go about asking for assistance?

Thank you.

Almon

Apr 14, 2024
Hi,

One more thing, is there a way for the scheduler is set for off time instead of auto-trading on time.

I ask this because my trades happens all day long except few announcement timings.

Thank you.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi, thank you for this great EA.

Do you know how I can extend the schedule to 1 month instead of just 1 week or better yet 6 months to a year worth of schedule.

I’d like to just manually schedule all the strong news announcements for a year and don’t have to reschedule every other week.

If I need to add this feature, how can I go about asking for assistance?

Thank you.
Hi,

One more thing, is there a way for the scheduler is set for off time instead of auto-trading on time.

I ask this because my trades happens all day long except few announcement timings.

Thank you.
There is no such functionality in the AutoTrading Scheduler. I will consider adding this in the next release.

• 👍
Reactions: Almon