piranzamate

Trader
Apr 27, 2024
I try in MT5 version on Real Account of FBS that show error

Wrong position modification request: -1283766019 in XRPUSD at SL = 0.56196, TP = 0.0
SO , i checked this ticket order is not 1283766019 I think ea not catch the ticket number on real account
But , EA still work on demo account with out any error

I need to ask you that the ticket number on real account and demo account are different right? or EA problem , thank

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I try in MT5 version on Real Account of FBS that show error

Wrong position modification request: -1283766019 in XRPUSD at SL = 0.56196, TP = 0.0
SO , i checked this ticket order is not 1283766019 I think ea not catch the ticket number on real account
But , EA still work on demo account with out any error

I need to ask you that the ticket number on real account and demo account are different right? or EA problem , thank
Please try the attached version. I think the issue isn't in real vs. demo. It looks like the ticker number is so large it doesn't fit into an normal integer variable, so an unsigned long integer should be used instead. Please let me know whether this fixed the problem, so I could update this for everyone. Thanks!

Attachments

• MQLTA MT5 ATR Trailing Stop.ex5
    62.9 KB · Views: 1

piranzamate

Trader
Apr 27, 2024
Please try the attached version. I think the issue isn't in real vs. demo. It looks like the ticker number is so large it doesn't fit into an normal integer variable, so an unsigned long integer should be used instead. Please let me know whether this fixed the problem, so I could update this for everyone. Thanks!
i had Tried attachment version work on real and demo account with out any error , thank for good tool

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid