Zulutrade has a brand new website

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
Closing up the trading year - +5698 euros!! amazing!
Never thought that this is possible!

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
ohhhhh it is simple! follow the top winning traders, then zuluguard and things just happen by itself. Check it out on demo - zulutrade demo is as good as the live account as well.

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Not really anymore! they introduced new filters that can give you who's winning loosing and how many to win and how! however no matter who you follow always remember to zuluguard ;)

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
They introduced trailing stops and binary options - i find it very professional that they are introducing good trading environment and update it for the followers to make money.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, I have been checking on zulu and a few other websites that offer something along the same lines..got to say that of the lot, zulu trumps..

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Can you elaborate on that? Gimme more details on what do you mean,
did you open a demo account on zulutrade? it is a very good trading representative of what live time experience is actually with this platform.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I assume you directed the query at me, right? If so, nope set up a small account and on the pro, it makes for effective trading as per trading specs, professionals, did get a small DD but recovered nicely. The con, newbies are not really going to learn anything by copying trades..and as for other similar options, would not suggest the same to anyone, not yet anyway. Zulu offers more detailed stats..but then again, it depends on whether the "stat" in question is dependable, lol

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Well, have you considered the possibility of the newbies not wanting to learn to trade, i know it sounds a bit unorthodox, but for some bunch of followers population (me included) zulutrade works pretty fine the way it introduces followers to traders and the environment it has build for the whole process to be successful at all ends. I have used zulutrade stats both on demo and live accounts - and can assure are you they are all the same level dependable. In what level and how you are questioning their credibility?

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Tout Sheet

Zulutrade is no more than an automated tout sheet,dressed up in 21st century clothes--There motto should be the same as all touts- " Never give a sucker an even break"

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Why do you say that? I know it has it flaws, so to say, my trading experience is more than satisfactory with the platform. If you keep your risk and margin traded low, results are stable over time.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No one's questioning the credibility of zulutrade, having checked them out I can say that they do work. But the point is that newbies are not going to learn anything about trading by going "zulu". While Zulu stats are fairly dependable, the other zulu wannabes - not so much, that's all. The point being that at the end of the day, if a trader does not understand risk management or what trading is all about but opts to copy trades ..well, he may a well purchase an ea..

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Why do you say that? I know it has it flaws, so to say, my trading experience is more than satisfactory with the platform. If you keep your risk and margin traded low, results are stable over time.

Sir--What I am suggesting to you is that the time and intellectual energy you expended in your pursuit of a signal provider from Zulutrade would have been more productive had it been expended pursuing your own research and determining your own trades.Over time I do not believe that your results using Zulutrade,or any other signal provider,will be any better than the fruits of your own labor and you will not have spent the fees associated with their use. The only people who make money using touts are the touts themselves.

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Hello you are talking because you have no idea. Open a demo account at least, and you will see exactly the profitability that I am talking about ;)
Check out how much money are the followers making, then see how much money are the traders making I am mean it is all there - nothing hidden...

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Even if you not replying me, this doesnt change my trading results ;)
Cheers mate, and good luck with your trading!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Sheesh..never mind, good luck and heck, some of us may even try zulu for kicks sometime later. I do have one follow up query, are you a trader on zulu as well or just their representative ..