Zulutrade has a brand new website

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
As the title says , zulutrade released new version of their website and it looks amazing. IF there were people that didnt liked zulutrade before because of the website i suggest that you make a visit to see how it was changed.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I don't know about their services but if they decide to change the look of the site to make it better it just shows how the company(zulu) are concerned about their first impression and hopefully this will lead to better services provided in the future :D

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
Enivid zulutrade is not exactly a PAMM service , its a forex social network and i believe that good designed website is a must in this type of business. Apart from the new look they've also added new features as well , like zuluguard which is a feature that protects your account from bad traders.

fxdaytrader

Trader
Oct 29, 2012
Me personally, I am very satisfied with the new website..not only terms of graphics and tables, but the new features that protect the followers capital, imho, is quite an improvement to ease our account management...

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
You are talking about zuluguard feature? Yes indeed it is a great addition to the platform , i wanted a feature like that for a long time.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
well, given some of the other PAMM features, zulu does seem to provide a better alternative. Some of my queries are yet to be answered but so far, like what I see.

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
Yes i have enabled it on my risky traders and manually have set some pip values which if reached will close automatically all negative trades preventing me from loosing more pips in the process.

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
sure.....amazing new website ;)
im really impressed with the new features, though i am still learning how to use some ;)

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
Which traders do you copy guys? Check Kama-spot. Found him recently and making good pips with relatively small risk (max dd = 533 pips).

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
I liked his that much that i followed!! :D
impressive performance really good !! :D:D
for the time being i am not following anybody, actually researching and testing still....

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
hello there zulu-fellow-trader, i have a question on the reverse trading setting, btw, have any of you tried them and if so what are the results?

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
well there are 580B in live accounts transactions volume and rising up all the time. Check out the front page. What about you? do you also have an account with the zulutrade? if so, who are you following these days?

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
Did you see the new updates they pulled on the followers accounts!? cool new features! and based on the users proposals !! :) awsome to be a part from something so dymanic...now we can search by who's winning last days weeks/ Import/Export portfolio..Buy/Sell Only option per pair.... :)

humon5896

Jun 14, 2013
I think so! I see some traders actually trading like this. But you should test it first and see how it goes. See with what broker you'll have your trading account - their executions and all, you know stuff like this. I am a follower, not a trader, so cant help you more on this.