Your Goals: If You Believe It You Can Achieve It

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
I'm a firm believer that if you believe in something you can achieve it. Attitude is extremely important, usually more important than aptitude or actual ability. I know we have all goals here on this forum, I'd like to hear everyone's financial goals. How much are you looking to make this year or this month ?? Realistically..

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
That's for sure, even in most hardest times I still keep myself dedicated, I went trough some death of family members, pets, business closure, broking up with girlfriends, dealings with toxic friends and so on and on and on. But I try to keep living the life and keep positive.

Mariafiore

Sep 4, 2019
It is practically obligatory, if you do not have confidence in the business it will be practically impossible to be able to progress and succeed in what we want to achieve, for this reason we must be focused on our objective and never stop striving to achieve them, the fact of falling apart without even trying and doubting a lot will condemn us to failure altogether.

mark_t

Oct 19, 2019
True, if you have that passion and dedication, then you can achieve anything. Just be determined for that.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
Don't chase financial goals, it will make you over trade. Just knowing you are profitable long term is sufficient...

Erzlive

May 4, 2020
I firmly believe in what you say, one must set goals and work hard to make them come true without falling into obsession. I just want to gain knowledge and then apply it to successfully invest in some franchise or something like that.

Brayden

May 15, 2020
Don't chase financial goals, it will make you over trade. Just knowing you are profitable long term is sufficient...
That's true! If you run behind money, it's gonna be even more difficult grabbing it. I also believe in being rational when it comes to trading and just aiming to be consistent in my profits