You can change one thing about your broker...

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
...what would it be? I hope nobody will respond with 'my broker is perfect'. We all have our favorite brokers we trade with, but there are always improvements.

Kungfupanda

Banned
Oct 8, 2012
If I can change one thing in my broker, I think it would be they support Paypal payment again.

My broker, hotforex, very good at everything but they no longer support Paypal. I often use it.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, convert some of those initial bonus options to actual cash..
to write off my loss, for any given year
To ensure that my trade wins all the time..the list goes on.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
it would be nice if my broker would offer automated withdrawals, i mean a secure and safe automated withdarawals with no loop holes and would work for both the client and broker just to be fair :)

james88

Banned
Mar 11, 2013
it would be nice if my broker would offer automated withdrawals, i mean a secure and safe automated withdarawals with no loop holes and would work for both the client and broker just to be fair :)

This is exactly why I love Profiforex, when it comes to withdrawals, there are no loop holes. This is one of my favorite brokers and if there is anything I wish to change, it would be bringing more persons in.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
This is exactly why I love Profiforex, when it comes to withdrawals, there are no loop holes. This is one of my favorite brokers and if there is anything I wish to change, it would be bringing more persons in.

I think the broker you mentioned charges 5$ for withdrawal, but it is ok because the fee is fixed. It does not matter how much you withdraw, the 5$ fee does not change. The withdraw speed is quite impressive as well.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think the broker you mentioned charges 5$ for withdrawal, but it is ok because the fee is fixed. It does not matter how much you withdraw, the 5$ fee does not change. The withdraw speed is quite impressive as well.

You get charged for withdrawals? That is very sad and I would never trade with a broker like that.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I think you can truly change some things in your broker. Yes, some professional characters of a broker could be borrowed from the client. One of them is transparency. Cautious diligence on the part of a broker even complements the license of a regulated broker, as they may scam you if they find you intellectually loose. That is why despite the commendable presence of the NFA, CTFC etc. FXCM still manipulate price feeds, Oanda still trigger stop losses, TP bottlenecks etc. This is because the transparency of a broker couldn't be necessarily tied to his registration number but to client due diligence.