www.toolstrades.com signal service. Scam or not?

Soehir

Aug 19, 2019
I have been trading since 4 years now. I won't tell you that Toolstrades will make you rich lol. I will just tell you that they have over 70% success with their signals. Personally, I follow their signals and have 70% profit because of them while they give you this awesome experience without charging you a cent!
They have many great tools like that can help any trader whether he was an amateur or a professional one like Live Announcements and Chart station.
So they offer great services with good customer support and will always make your decisions wiser and more successful.

Peniel

Aug 23, 2019
Tools Trades provide free trading signals. Their live chat helps remove any confusion you might have and they gently guide you into making profitable trading decisions. They've got a free trial, so you can decide if their service is for you before investing some money. Also, their site and app are easy to navigate and use.

When I decided to use toolstrades, I started trading after a while. While I had incurred losses in the past, my adviser helped me see what I was doing wrong. As a result, my trading has been much better, I make more accurate predictions and I've started making profit. So, I don't think it's a scam.

Florence

Sep 19, 2019
I would say Toolstrade are authentic in giving signals. Likewise, there are very high chances of victory when you carry out business using Toolstrade predictions. They give timely information from the trading world any time of the day as well as numerous updates throughout the day. I would recommend Toolstrade to anybody wanting to have signals because it will keep your business updated as well as provide the likelihood to make gains.

Tochukwu

Sep 22, 2019
It is quite normal to think Signal Platforms are scams but I’ll keep defending these guys because of their high success rate and ease of use.

Toolstrades is simple to use and for a beginner like me I found their customer service reliable. Putting me through whatever confusion went through my head.

They’ve been in business for quite a while now and If they’re scams, they would have been reported a long time ago. Toolstrades is safe and I can assure you of high chance of success using their Trading signals.

I can also assure you that there’s no scam involved with Toolstrades. Payment is Optional

Luis D

Trader
Sep 19, 2019
Romania
I'm using them for almost 6months, and I am happy with their signals. I didn't become rich, but I make money, which is good enough for me.
I do not claim that they are the best, I just say that it works well for me.
One thing that I find great, is their live support. They've been very helpful.

Nicksonc

Sep 23, 2019
http://Toolstrades.com is a legitimate site for trading and I would highly recommend it to starters as it is very reliable and easy to use. It is a very efficient platform with trading tools such as free signals which can guide you towards making a lot of profits. Traders can also ask for assistance at any time because of the 24/7 customer care services. I use the Tools trade mobile app and it has really made my trading easy.

Covbin

Sep 23, 2019
Tootstrades can not be a scam. The services offered by this site are beyond comparison, talkless of their readiness to assist users in their decisions taking. I'm an amateur in trading, but I've learned a lot with them. So I'm wondering, how can they harm me when they are teaching me how to be successful? Let's not destroy the hard work of others with our keyboards, it would be unfair.

Grace Benson

Trader
Sep 24, 2019
I agree with you about the level of customer service offered by Tools Trade. Their customer support staff are not only friendly but highly resourceful. They don’t mind engaging you until you are satisfied. Their brokers are also regulated and some of the most sought after. This is one of the things I look for in a signal page. Upon registration, you begin getting free signals. As long as you know what you are doing, you can make good profits.

• 👍
Reactions: MrishoWe

Albany Rojas

Trader
Sep 25, 2019
Venezuela
In my experience, I am very careful while choosing a tool for trading because I don't want to deal with a scammer fraud. I had the same thoughts before trying Tools Trades, and fortunately I haven’t had any bad experience since then. They even offer assistance 24/7 if you are having any issues, in fact, when I started there was an assistant right away, prepared to patiently explain to me all of the process in the webpage, how to trade and how do their signals work. They provide a lot of signals, predic tions and alerts so you would know where and when to trade . This is perfect for those who are beginning in the market trade and have zero experience with it.

Last edited:
  • 👍

Isaac001

Trader
Sep 27, 2019
It's nice joining this discussion.
When I first registered with Tools Trade a few months ago I had no thorough knowledge about trading. But, as a newbie in trading, I have benefitted immensely from their live signals and trading tips within a short while, and I can say for sure that they are real and legit.

I need to also mention that they have an excellent support team who are always ready and can go to the extent of calling you to put you through when you ask for their assistance. Definitely they are not a scam in my own opinion.

EstherK

Trader
Sep 27, 2019
I’ve been interested in getting into trading for sometime and Toolstrade has helped to give me better understand of trading in forex and commodities. What has helped so far is the website. It is chock full of information with multiple articles updated daily on financial market and other essential news areas that can have an effect on the market. In addition, they have a very responsive customer service to answer any lingering questions.

richardgrin

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Hi,

I spoke with their customer service and it was ok. They blame to have over 70% success rate for several years. People have to register via their brokers in order to get signals. Some of those brokers are regulated. I didnt find any reviews about them. What do you think, scam or legit? Thanks.
There are a lot of scams out there but I have been using Tools Trades for over a month now and I have not had any issues. They offer free signals that have helped me to make many winning trades. Also, they are very responsive to messages and take the time to explain, which has been especially useful to me as a newbie. Their app and SMS service is very easy to use and allows me to keep up to date on the market while on the go. Give Tools trade a try !

Navik

Trader
Nov 3, 2019
A World-Class Free Signals Provider

What is more exciting like these?

● Receiving free trade signals twice in a day.

● Being part of a Telegram group with like-minded traders.

● Getting 24 hours full support from a committed chat team, and

● Experiencing significant improvement in my trading results.

I have been enjoying these benefits since I started trading with Tools Trade. You can never go wrong when you depend on trading signals from experts.

Even in the next life, I will still choose https://www.toolstrades.com.

Austin Udogwu

Trader
Nov 6, 2019
Toolstrade is definately not a scam, ofcourse a trial will convince. I signed up immidiately to their free account, and ever since its beeing profitable all through.
What’s more, Tooltrades offers direct free trading signals to your phone like messages for you not to miss any opportunity to invest or to sell. Customer Support Team is always available 24/7. Trades can be accessed directly through MT4 or MT5, or via the online platform dashboard which can also be used for customer support.
Their website is user friendly, designed in such a way to give you access to every area and sections like the chart station that avail you the opportunity to see real-time trade of the forex market. Its definitely not a scam.

• 👍

MrishoWe

Trader
Nov 6, 2019
Toolstrade.com is one of the most reliable forex signal services I've used. The platform gives consistent signals to various tradable assets. You can choose the signals you want, from currencies, commodities, or cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The signup process is easy and fast. You can receive signals on your mobile phone, or via different platforms. Tools trade is a legit platform that anyone interested in signals should register for and start getting accurate signals.

Smarffy

Trader
Nov 8, 2019
Adelaide
I have been using toolstrade since last few months and i can vouch its not a scam. Being a beginner i did have some trouble but the staff was very supportive even though i used to message or call them at very late hours but they were still very helpful. After they also guided me to use my phone to receive signals so i wouldn't miss anything. Now i am making good money via trading and all thanks go to them. Cheers.

joe47

Trader
Nov 9, 2019
It is not a scam! Toolstrades not only makes trading interesting through their user-friendly interface but also offers valuable tips that help to increase the chances of becoming a successful trader. Having used their signals for over a year, I can attest that they are trustworthy. They have great tools that offer valuable information concerning trading. I have made impressive profits using their predictions. Thus, whether you are a novice in trading or searching for better signals, I recommend Toolstrades because their predictions are accurate.

Sylvia Barasa

Trader
Nov 20, 2019
Any professional trader in financial instruments will definitely agree that ToolsTrade is a very effective tool for both beginners and pros in Forex trading. With its simple and user-friendly interface, you can easily navigate and get to know the concept of trading. Their trading signals and prompt customer support gives traders amazing results and exciting trading experience. I was a little skeptical in the beginning for fear of being scammed but I can attest that it’s legit with reliable signal services.

Ayoub Oubliha

Trader
Nov 21, 2019
It's a legit website, they are in business for several years now, plus they are free. I talk to their chat, and they are very friendly and responsive. Out of the five signals I received about a currency pair, four were very accurate. And if you are worried about the accuracy of their signals, you can still use their tools like the chart station. I also like the financial analysis news; they are very informative.