Why you should not give up forex trading?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
The reason why many new traders want to quit trading is most likely due to huge losses along with promising rags to riches within the end of the week. However, more often than not this is the exact period where you learn some of the most important lessons as a forex trader.

• 👍
Reactions: John Putin and xerof

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day.

• 👍
Reactions: buzzfxbroker

mr forex

Trader
Feb 17, 2015
Zurich
24forexsecrets.com
I have never met a big time forex trader who never lost huge amounts of money. It's like no pain no gain. You can learn to walk without falling too much. And I think most people quit because they see forex a some sort of get-rich-quick kind of thing. This is not the case. So they fail a few couple of times, then they quit.

• 👍
Reactions: Jixo man

baliforex

Banned
Nov 9, 2013
bank comunity
Nothing is immpossible, so forex trading is the best place for making billion dollar just in a minutes. But it will be more hard for us to be success in forex. I've learn making pips manually, but it always loss and loss. Then I use robot trading that suitable with my trading style and i start making money consstently in Liteforex broker. Its honest and fair broker. they never against me to make money there.

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
Well, the first thought that would always come to ones mind when loss occurs frequently is to quit forex, because no one enjoy losing anything especially money. But like is outlined here, that is not the best time to quit.
It would be very nice at this point to consider what has gone wrong, where is the mistake coming, and where can I make adjustments. Kind of re-evaluating yourself, this would definitely help your course...

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Opening a forex account is really easy and stress free; all you need do is visit the broker’s webpage and click on signup for a new account. Most brokers require to submit some form of identification to enable you verify your account, and the verification takes some days; depending on the broker. The first account I created with Dukascopy took me 4 days to get verified; while that of Profiforex took 48 hours.

Forex is very profitable; but at first you may have to loose a little, while you are trying to learn the ropes in the market; it get easier with more practice. People that preserve profit from forex in the long run.

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
Yeah...Joe, losing money is part of the market. In fact something all traders must put in mind before they start trading is the fact that there would be times when lose of money will occur.
Having such reality check would help a lot, so when it does happen later they would know how best to deal with the situation.
Just like robbers, they know a day would come when they would be caught, so they are fully prepared.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
I think if you are facing lot of losses in Forex then you should review your decision of giving up and should start learning again about Forex and try to avoid losses in future.

ESinvest

Feb 12, 2015
It's true that the main reason to lead a trader to leave the market is because of huge losses. I think everyone should be realistic with their own situations, I'm not sure some of these traders can overcome a losing period if they take the measures needed for that, but others can't. So this is about accepting the moment to give it up. However, giving up on anything will never lead to succeeding in it.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
Many newbies suffer from lost in the beginning, they lack of experience and right trading mind, but forex trading is a long term buiness, and constant profit should be the target, so just control your risk as newbies and keep learning to improve it.

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
Nothing good comes easy .Forex is a very profitable business and also involve passing through challenges. No matter what problems or loss a trader experience giving up is not an option rather it should be an avenue to put in more effort and be patient.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
Forex is the place where many people are make good amount of money and so i think i can also do this. So i can not think to leave it.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, if a trader can put in the effort to understand what makes the market tick and can earn a decent amount of money consistently, there's no reason why he or for that matter anyone would give up forex trading..

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Forex trading is not an easy work to do. It takes several years to properly master then art of trading before you become a good trader. So don't give up at least for 5 to 6 years, you should try to implement you core strategy in the market before you give up.

ProFXManager

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2015
Germany
to answer the thread question:
simply money!
-it gives you freedom
-living for free (beach, babes & cocktails)
what you need:
-focus, focus, which defines your personal trading style in the future
-minimum 10k

ProFXManager

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Loss is part of forex and every trader will go through loss . Having that mindset will make you to keep trading having the confidence that you can be also successful like the proffesional traders.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
I should as first why should I give up forex trading ? If it is just because of loss it is misconception.Actually we have to aware of forex risks , learn first how to deal with them before doing live trading then we will not leave this market.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Forex business is one place which so many circulating in forex market, tis is very potential source of income and promising unlimited income, but in fact indeed not easy to making money with forex, one key success also included we must never give up and always keep learning.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Loosing is a part of forex trading and in the begining you tend to loose and it takes time to settle down.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
Start from the proper vicinity and comply with the right track. After following all the mastering levels nicely, if you came to this conclusion that you don?T like to change foreign exchange, you aren't for foreign exchange trading, or forex trading isn't always for you, then cease it. However first make certain which you have in reality started out from the proper factor, and you've got accompanied the proper song. Ninety five% of the investors lose because 99% of them have not started out from the proper point and have no longer accompanied the right music.
I would recommend a good platform like Optionen Broker

• 👍
Reactions: Jason Perry