Why the Gold Price is incerasing day by day.

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
Gold is a precious metal and over time, its price will be increased.

Thats what they said about the housing market also:rolleyes:
Richard, take your time and do your homework until you have reached a
strong opinion for yourself wether gold will be a store of wealth for you, your personal situation and particular holding currency. Don't listen to people who regurgitate what they heard some other moron say. I have my belief on gold but it is what I have come to believe and I may be wrong. Plus there are a
million things out there to invest your money in gold isn't the only game in town;)

capsmart

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2012
Kos island, Greece
Most of us are short term traders and do no buy physical assets. We trade the price of gold not real bullion. Personally I think that nobody can predict anything long term. Too many uncertain parameters. Yes physical gold offers a security and could and should be among possible investments. But there is not guarantee that you will make more money buying gold instead of a piece of land, start a business or buy google shares.

ezekiel chew

Trader
Dec 14, 2012
www.asiaforexmentor.com
Gold is a safe haven for traders to hedge against their risk. Its has never dropped much but increase. Gold has been increasing for the past few decades. Gold is a precious that always have its value so people like to keep physical gold or buy spot gold on margin trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Gold is the perfect investment, has been for the last few decades. Take a look at historical data and graphs for over the last 30-40 years, you'll soon see that gold increases in value over time and of course the fact that this resource is limited kind of helps along with all the consumer purchases in India (gold, silver)