Why indicators must be studied

Jixo man

Trader
Jul 26, 2020
I have found in this few days, that some indicators behave in certain way. Always doing same thing, I have just not notice it. For now, I am studying the Stochastic indicator. I have observed in an uptrend, the Stochastic just remains above 80, a time to buy into the trend. While some textbook and blog tells you to sell when Stochastic enter 80. I think selling a market should be even below 20 or a failure swing. Just my observations this few days. . Still demo trading with this indicator.

Jixo man

Trader
Jul 26, 2020
You are correct. For newbies like my self, it helps me confirm my signal. Thanks anyway
There is no such thing as must for indicators. There are many price action traders who do not use any indicators. They trade on naked charts. Research on few indicators then use those that you understand the most. It's about your understanding. Every person is different.

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Especially technical analysis includes the study of chart patterns, oscillators, moving averages and other technical indicators that can help you make a right trading decision. Traders well familiar with these indicators can better understand market psychology and predict price changes.