Why gold prices won’t see a rebound before 2015… (Video)

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Besides buying physical gold one could also opt to buy gold miners and further diversify their trading portfolio.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
Buying physical gold is good for investment. I'm afraid to trade in Gold, because its spread really bigger and my margin will not sufficient for hold it.

it's a way too blunt if we compare to online trading. there's no such leverage when we buying gold in cash! we had to pay it price in a full amount. while with online trading we had a feature called "leverage" it lift up our cash value upon the gold price.
besides the physical gold price are had a way more large spread depend on where we buy our gold bar. said we buy 1300$ for ounce, try to sell it with same vendor at same day, and sees how much it's difference.
compare to online gold trading activity, the spread are way much lower, we can purchase same amount of gold with lower price called "margin" ;).
and many ECN offer competitive gold spread
deRRXVd.jpg

here's my gold price level trade setup, and my trade only cost average 10 pips spread with Tickmill account.

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Actually, the price did rebound because I was able to lock in a 30% profit on my Profiforex trading account. am yet to see a year where the price of gold does not rebound before the year runs out.

David_Miller

Trader
Jul 21, 2015
Compare to online gold trading activity, the spread are way much lower, we can purchase same amount of gold with lower price called "margin" .
and many ECN offer competitive gold spread .

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Gold prices has been struggling a lot and the prices have been down and the resistance its facing at the movement, there are very feeble chances of it moving high.