Why Forex Trading

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Foreign exchange is a leveraged (or margined) product, which means that you are only required to deposit a small percentage of the full value of your position to place a forex trade. This means that the potential for profit or loss from an initial capital outlay is significantly higher than in traditional trading.
What's your reason to get in the forex trading?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Big bucks..the same as any other trader..though I guess for some, the adrenaline rush must play a part..

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
One of the main reason is because of money, but i dont depend on leverages, they are very luring but a leverage should be used by a

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
I have been involved in many successful businesses over the last 30 years, but the success of traditional businesses depend on external factors, such as getting the right people in your business, selling the right products or services, dealing with suppliers, manufacturers, competitors etc etc.

Forex is the only business where you can make an unlimited amount of money and you do not have to rely on anyone but yourself.

Forex is the perfect business in my opinion, and i will never be tempted to go into traditional business ever again.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I'll second Rob's post..it literally is one of the few businesses that you can do it on your own, with extremely little overhead and frankly, one of the few that offers better options..

Nov 4, 2014
I am trading in Forex is only because of its flexibility and opportunity of making lots of money without any restriction. Though I am still a New trader :D but I believe one day I will surely be a Successful one

fxtrue

Trader
Nov 10, 2014
USA
Trading goes on all around the world throughout different nations. You can, for that reason trade significant currencies at any time, 24 hours every day, 5 days every week.Considering that there are no set exchange hours, it indicates that there is also something taking place at nearly whenever at any time of the day or night.1.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
I am trading in Forex is only because of its flexibility and opportunity of making lots of money without any restriction. Though I am still a New trader :D but I believe one day I will surely be a Successful one

Forex market accessibility at any time is the main reason why so many people have joined it, an individual is not restricted to any time or place.

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
Forex market accessibility at any time is the main reason why so many people have joined it, an individual is not restricted to any time or place.

Yeah, except weekends of course. And don't trade at rollover times, or your positions may be suspended as it is a broker maintenance time..

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
The reason for forex is to make money.And in forex it is possible for a trader to trade at any time of the day and one have access to the use of leverage.

Bilal Jafar

Nov 30, 2014
The high potential of earning big profits with no need of such a mighty capital.. is what attracts me the most in forex trading
& therefore I prefer it over the others

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
Forex and analyses behind it feels like a brain boot camp. You attempt to make money while learning