Why Every New Trader Should Start Copy Trading First

JAustin

Trader
Apr 28, 2020
Losing money as a new trader is, unfortunately, par for the course. The statistics show that 96% of new traders lose money and that this causes many of them to quit trading completely. While trading may not be for everyone, it could work for a much larger scope of people if, instead of diving straight into the deep end, more new traders started in the kiddy pool.

Here is why every new trader should start copy trading first: https://thecoinshark.net/why-every-new-trader-should-start-copy-trading-first

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Interesting. I still think it's better to learn to trade by yourself than to start out by copying. It's more rewarding to be in control of your own trading process and results.

evajohn

Trader
Aug 30, 2021
As a beginner which type of broker should I trade going live. Should I trade with a broker who offers higher leverage or just an average leverage offer broker would be good? [URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
As a beginner which type of broker should I trade going live. Should I trade with a broker who offers higher leverage or just an average leverage offer broker would be good? [URL deleted]
I think you should start with lower leverage first, until you start having consistent results.

lisajohn

Trader
Apr 24, 2021
Yeah, this is true! Unfortunately, I am also among that 96% of people who lose the money initially, and since then, I’ve never traded. I lost all my money from [URL deleted] academic assignment writing services to crypto-currency, and it is all my fault. I did a wrong buying and then wrong selling. That first did not hurt me much, but when I bought in the Future trading. I didn’t know what it was, and I lost it all.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, this is true! Unfortunately, I am also among that 96% of people who lose the money initially, and since then, I’ve never traded. I lost all my money from [URL deleted] academic assignment writing services to crypto-currency, and it is all my fault. I did a wrong buying and then wrong selling. That first did not hurt me much, but when I bought in the Future trading. I didn’t know what it was, and I lost it all.
It's sad to hear that you lost so much when you started. Are you planning to give trading/investing another shot? I think our losses can be experiences we can use to improve our methods in the future.