Who else wants to learn how to trade forex right?

focus

Trader
May 21, 2012
First of all let me introduce My opinion of the EURUSD trend

the trend is short. Reverse point above 1.26
As long as EURUSD below 1.26 the target 1.18
Break above 1.26 target 1.32

Forex trading can be very profitable but also very dangerous, I recommend you do what I have done I learned from the experts how to trade correctly and that makes the difference between a profitable Trades and Losing Trades.

Good luck

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011

Forex trading can be very profitable but also very dangerous, I recommend you do what I have done I learned from the experts how to trade correctly and that makes the difference between a profitable Trades and Losing Trades.

Good luck
who did you learn from? what did you learn? Any links so others can learn? Are we supposed to PM you to find out? I don't get this post! Thanks for sharing your EU bias I am a millionare now....

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, do post more details and a trading journal so that we can review your trades. Your post prompts more questions..so any clarification will definitely be welcome!

huongphu1467

Trader
Jun 15, 2012
VietNam
sites.google.com
To be able to get automatic trading signals, the first thing that you should accomplish is choosing the best and the right system. There are many systems available on the net. In case you don’t know yet, a system is a method, software, or course that is designed especially by forex trading experts.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Who ever wants to trade forex right must be ready to soak measurable volume of concentration and diligence in to this trade. Yes, forex is no child's play; we must all invest good time to get good pips for profit. Don't ever underestimate the value of due diligence; would you believe there are a good number of traders who are now successfully trade offshore due to diligence? Yes, to that lazy trader who is always getting racketed onshore, offshore is worse than hell; forgetting the fortunes he lazily throws away. He prefers a 20% compensation for the scams he suffers from his licensed brokers to the tax free , handsome leverages and transparent services he could get offshore. Due diligence is really important, we should be hardworking.

lee.belisar

Confirmed Gdmfx Representative
Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl

Good luck
Of course, all of us here, esp new traders like me, are wanting to learn how to trade Forex the right way. But you did not provide concrete explanation on how to do it right. But anyway, in my case, I am doing sort of self-learning to know more about Forex, the market, and the trading process. This include doing a demo account, visiting Forex Web site and reading different articles about Forex, interacting with other traders and reading Forex books among others.

CamDude1

Trader
Jan 16, 2014
Everyone hear wants to learn to trade Forex but sadly only 1% of us will 'make it'. I just hope I'm in the 1%!

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Of course, all of us here, esp new traders like me, are wanting to learn how to trade Forex the right way. But you did not provide concrete explanation on how to do it right. But anyway, in my case, I am doing sort of self-learning to know more about Forex, the market, and the trading process. This include doing a demo account, visiting Forex Web site and reading different articles about Forex, interacting with other traders and reading Forex books among others.

You represent your broker, but you are a newbie as you say. Makes me question your broker from the start.

goodman

Trader
Mar 19, 2014
being a good and a successful broker from my point of view is knowing a a little bit of world economy situations especially those dt u trade wit and also putting in a lot of hard work in researching and studying how really these currency movement are. also knowing properly what risk management truly is under forex

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014

Good luck

I appreciate your trying to share your learning's and knowledge about trading but can you more specific and be more detailed? not getting anything

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017

Good luck

Thank you very much for your contribution! I see, you have added here your entry and target points; but I think it would be better if you mentioned the reason behind it! Because, we all are here for learning not for signal service.

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Do you guys believe in such generalized statements?! Has he given anything other than his take on EURUSD, which in fact, could be more useful than the rest of his comment. I would advise everyone to respond to those who talk in specific terms not anyone who is talking in terms of ‘learn from the experts’ etc.

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
Learning from experts is something that should not be taken so literally, especially you should learn specific terms and learn through your own studies, expert analyses should be taken into account when doing business but the only thing that increases the chances of making profits is an analysis of the market itself, following the analysis of others will keep us at an almost certain loss and is a mistake that should not be made.