Which Pair Makes you Maximum Profit ?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I like with eurjpy and also usdjpy and gbpjpy, often I am open those pair and chose one to traded, seems if have same currency on different pair has corelation between pair.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I started to trade with EURUSD but people here tell that pairs with JPY is the most good to trade.
What should I try, could you help a newbie? :)
GPBJPY or EURJPY or USDJPY? Maybe, there is something else I need to know?
Thank you all!

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
I started to trade with EURUSD but people here tell that pairs with JPY is the most good to trade.
What should I try, could you help a newbie? :)
GPBJPY or EURJPY or USDJPY? Maybe, there is something else I need to know?
Thank you all!
Hello, buddy!
I'd advise you to try all these pairs. Pairs with jpy are more volatile, what is good for scalping, but I can't say anything against eurusd cause I trade it myself. :)
Just try all of them. If you want, you could start with demo acc to see the price movement for each pair, and after that you'll already know what to do on live acc.
Good luck!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I get maximum accuracy on Gold; this is why; Gold is my favorite trading pair! Besides, I am comfortable with GBPUSD & CADJPY.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Maximum profit cause I know many things of both local situations was USD/RUB and EUR/RUB. But it's very uncommon pair and without knowledge you shouldn't touch that. Overall most money earned was not from typical EUR/USD as you may understand cause everyone is doing it.