Which Pair Makes you Maximum Profit ?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Exness Support, May 30, 2014.

1. Exness Support

Exness Support Active Trader

Well i believe every trader has one or two favorite pair which he loves to trade and he makes his maximum profit from those partucular pairs. For Example mine are EUR/USD, GBP/USD.

What are your favorite pairs by trading which you make maximum profits. Please Share your Experiences.

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

For some reason, the best pairs for me are JPY-based (XXX/JPY). Probably, because of their volatility.

3. fxapex

fxapex Active Trader

i dont have any particular pair, but any pair that has the right moment to book profit is my favorite.

4. Rambo35

Rambo35 Confirmed PaxForex Representative

No I don't have any favorite currency pair. I believe that having a favorite currency pair is a bad idea and it can caused lot of damage on our account.

5. safitri

safitri Banned

I'm really love EUR/USD currency, it has been giving me huge profit. But I must say thank to liteforex broker, because they allow me to make huge profit..

6. Fxpipper

Fxpipper Master Trader

For me it is both EUR USD and USD JPY..though Cable really played out just perfectly, last month..

7. davidblack

davidblack Trader

From first day of my trading i am trading with EUR/USD pair of currencies because this [air is the best and we can make good money with this pair.

8. Fxpipper

Fxpipper Master Trader

The reason traders do make money with EURUSD is on account of its liquidity..

9. david100

david100 Guest

Yes EUR/USD is also my favorite pair to trade with some reasons. Main reason is that it is most liquid and volatile pair.

10. BFS

BFS Active Trader

JPY and CHF and surely basic eur/usd.

11. syai77

syai77 Active Trader

While I trade in Liteforex and insta, EUR is most powerful currency pairs that giving me huge profits. GBP is the second my favorite currency.

12. davidblack

davidblack Trader

I generally prefer to trade with EUR/USD pair and it gives me good profit.

13. Sarah12

Sarah12 Newbie

Arguably EURUSD for liquidity sake and JPY,yet to seriously consider CHF pairs

14. danbill

danbill Newbie

I want to trade on exotic pairs, can anyone suggest a good exotic pair to trade and reason?

15. Fxpipper

Fxpipper Master Trader

Exotics? Man, the last time I tried trading exotics was four years back and never since then..sorry, no input on it at the moment from my end..

16. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

USD/RUB - a lot of fundamentals to rely on soon.

17. It will definitely be the Yen Pairs. Especially the GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY. Had some tremendous long term trades as well as effective scalping and short term techniques.

18. Lawrence

Lawrence Active Trader

Yes that is true in the EURJPY pairs i have seen some Intra day moves of around 300 pips or more :D

And that will only come when we are trading with a longer term perspective in our trades.

19. Mark Fahad

Mark Fahad Trader

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers like to depend on just EURUSD which is mainly considered the bass currency in this market place. but, I think for increasing our trading performance very rapidly we the traders have to trade other major currencies.

20. hayseed

hayseed Master Trader

//-----

the ones with the clearest trends..... and that changes every couple months.....h