Which is the best forex broker to start Forex Trading?

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
You have to first understand what you are looking for in a broker so as to lead you into making good choice. As for me i trade with profiforex and i am satisfied with their services .

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Every broker has weak and strong points. And you can’t find an ideal broker. Thus you had better choose such broker, who has less weakness. To my mind, Fresh is one of them. It has good trading conditions and order execution, very fast profit withdrawal and there are a lot of methods of it. They have good forecasts too. This is not just a theory, but practice.

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
ECN brokers provide improved execution on my trade. got mine accounted at Tickmill which provide best quotes being offered at a time in a currency pair supported by their liquidity provider. the price I see is the price I've got, and best of all have no restriction, news trade, scalping etc. been doing several entries during high impact news release (FOMC,NFP), excellent entry execution as expect from ECN account type.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
you know, there is no classification for brokers for newbies, or brokers good forstarters, the first broker you choose that is good might as well be your last! :) best of luck

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
In looking for a broker to start with I prefer a broker that offers micro account like in profiforex where it is being offered. I actually started with $10 capital that I will be comfortable losing since I lack experience in trading.

ESinvest

Feb 12, 2015
There are lots of ECN and regulated brokers who offer very low deposits and good conditions to start trading. I have tried demo accounts with Exness and HotForex and they seem good.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I've traded with freshforex for couple of months on its classic accountd and now I've opened ECN account as well, it's quite convinient and doesn't require any minimum deposit. Perfect for scalpers.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
A good broker to start with is the broker that offer good trading condition that will make trading condusive and favorable to the trader. We have so many broker like oanda, dukascopy ,profiforex. You can read their trading condition to see if it suit your trading style.

Fx Farah

Jun 9, 2015
I m a beginner in the Forex trading, and I am dealing with RFXT (Royal
Forex Trading) , they offer me some strategies and training for
beginners that gives me an easy step-by-step method to determine
the market direction and the moment to buy or sell. This strategy
was based on creating a demo account from which I can practice
before creating a live account.

wisdom

Jul 29, 2015
Finding a broker to start with depends on the broker that suit your criteria . Profiforex meets my trading requirement of tight spread and safe withdrawal and deposit methods that is why it was easy for me to trade with them.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
what is the best broker? what is the broker for newbies, what is the best broker for starters.. guys your first broker might as well be your last as long as its good, or really bad to the point you'll quit. but aside from what people have to say about brokers (when have are almost guaranteed promoters) best way to find out is to actually test the broker first hand with min deposit,. all brokers offer demo so try it as well and simply generate simple comparison, bad brokers are not that hard to find. check out forum reviews from legit sites like earnforex.com and forexpeacearmy.com