which Forex Broker is good for new start ?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi Tabalo,
The brokers I use (From Trader's way to Alpari) all offer demo accounts, low deposits and so do most of the other brokers. Try checking out some of the independent broker review sites, they usually list the min deposit, demo account availability along with other details, along with broker info.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Hi Tabalo,
The brokers I use (From Trader's way to Alpari) all offer demo accounts, low deposits and so do most of the other brokers. Try checking out some of the independent broker review sites, they usually list the min deposit, demo account availability along with other details, along with broker info.

What is your experience with TW?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
ECN and on Alpari, demo to standard though would have to admit that I am not too happy with Alpari's slippages last week..
The ECN on TW is good and FXCM is great, only catch, TW is not regulated..but so far, no issues.
What brokers are you using? And any reason why you have opted for these brokers? Let me know, may want to change form alpari

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
ECN and on Alpari, demo to standard though would have to admit that I am not too happy with Alpari's slippages last week..
The ECN on TW is good and FXCM is great, only catch, TW is not regulated..but so far, no issues.
What brokers are you using? And any reason why you have opted for these brokers? Let me know, may want to change form alpari

Hi, I made paxforex my main broker and picked them for their deep liquidity. I have never had an issues getting my orders filled at the price I selected (that applies for pending orders). Slippage even during big market moves has never been an issue and I do not remember a re-quote. I also appreciate their same day withdrawals and never had a problem with that. Customer service is great and responsive. For my ECN I think fxpro is still the best choice, in my opinion. I never liked fxcm as I do not appreciate US regulation.

I took a look at TW, but something always struck me as odd. They are in Dominica, have a UK phone number and would not give me their physical address which was strange to me. I am glad you never had a problem with them.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Hi, I made paxforex my main broker and picked them for their deep liquidity. I have never had an issues getting my orders filled at the price I selected (that applies for pending orders). Slippage even during big market moves has never been an issue and I do not remember a re-quote. I also appreciate their same day withdrawals and never had a problem with that. Customer service is great and responsive. For my ECN I think fxpro is still the best choice, in my opinion. I never liked fxcm as I do not appreciate US regulation.

I took a look at TW, but something always struck me as odd. They are in Dominica, have a UK phone number and would not give me their physical address which was strange to me. I am glad you never had a problem with them.

Same here, I've been using paxforex for a year now and I have no problems with it, especially with their same day withdrawal with moneybookers.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yeah, thought that was a bit wonky at first but on looking closer, found the address listed in the web profile..so it did not really factor. But the prices, well, whose gonna say no to extremely low spreads..
Just wish Alpari would be consistent instead of the usual "one good week and one bad week", it's really p##%@@g me off..
FXCM is okay but yeah, some traders do not like it for some reason or the other. But personally, loved the way the trades are executed on spot and again, like TW, great spreads and no issues either. Dude, believe me, really at the end of my tether and if Alpari does not improve, say in one to two weeks, may move to your broker..

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Yeah, thought that was a bit wonky at first but on looking closer, found the address listed in the web profile..so it did not really factor. But the prices, well, whose gonna say no to extremely low spreads..
Just wish Alpari would be consistent instead of the usual "one good week and one bad week", it's really p##%@@g me off..
FXCM is okay but yeah, some traders do not like it for some reason or the other. But personally, loved the way the trades are executed on spot and again, like TW, great spreads and no issues either. Dude, believe me, really at the end of my tether and if Alpari does not improve, say in one to two weeks, may move to your broker..

I have heard and read complaints about alpari, all I can say is that if a trader is unhappy...you need to relocate and as long as you are happy with your broker keep trading there. I am very happy at mine.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
You would think that their representatives would do a better job other than the "I dunno, need to check - can I get back to you later" which of course, they never do..
Yeah, I agree - but the problem is that I have been with them so long..either way, next 2 weeks will be the deal breaker..

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
You would think that their representatives would do a better job other than the "I dunno, need to check - can I get back to you later" which of course, they never do..
Yeah, I agree - but the problem is that I have been with them so long..either way, next 2 weeks will be the deal breaker..

Let me know how it works out for you.

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Check your spelling/syntax--witch broker is located in Salem, Ma.--which broker is an altogether different story

Last edited:

mehulsoni

Trader
Jun 21, 2013
Gujarat, India
Hi,

There are many broker offer micro account to start trading with small amount deposit.

But really I don't prefer to start forex trading with such little amount. If you want to start trading for trial than start with demo account.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Hi,

There are many broker offer micro account to start trading with small amount deposit.

But really I don't prefer to start forex trading with such little amount. If you want to start trading for trial than start with demo account.

I disagree as with a small live account you are actually trading while in a demo you are not and it is nothing more than a waste of time.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi,

Sorry, if you are new, it is better that you start off with a nano or micro, rather than a standard account..just does not make sense to risk the whole lot when you're still learning.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
Hi,

It's difficult to gain a lot profit with small amount, except you trade with higher leverage. However, bigger amount would make you lose money more when a trade go TP. And some trader come to live market with a small mount to get familiar with market. So that's the reason why we have brokers offer small amount like Hotforex ($5), Exness ($20),...

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
It actually depends where do you located. I always like to advice to any newbie to choose a trusted broker Forex who have been doing their business for long period of time with good reputation.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
always stick with demo, for the basics, and once you decide to go live make sure you start with as low money as possible (50-150) it wont be as painful when you loose it, When i started with hotforex it was like 200 and man did i blow it in less than a week, and then deposited another 200 and here i am still trading for two years now :D

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I'm going to second that. After a few long weeks in the demo, try a micro with $100-$150, 1% risk, and track all trades..

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
always stick with demo, for the basics, and once you decide to go live make sure you start with as low money as possible (50-150) it wont be as painful when you loose it, When i started with hotforex it was like 200 and man did i blow it in less than a week, and then deposited another 200 and here i am still trading for two years now :D

Why didn't you start with $20 or $50, $200 seems a big one.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Any reliable broker would be very good for you. With such a small deposit, I think you should stay away from UK or US brokers. Smaller brokers that offer a micro account will be best for any newbie with small deposit since they offer lower spreads and higher leverages. Most of these small brokers are also regulated, but regulation has no effect on your trading, therefore should not be a problem if the broker is not regulated. Just check the broker's track record and if it's clean, then you are good to go.