Which Broker is Best for High leverage ?

TTSMarkets

Banned
Jul 9, 2020
India
Hi all, I'm looking for stable MT5 forex brokers with high leverage. Any recommendations?
Locations can be anywhere.

I heard some brokers have banned accounts/blocked money/issues before.
Anyone encountered these in recent years?
Know who?

Thanks

• 👍
Reactions: Azalea and Zalea
Jul 9, 2020
Pepperstone
Turnkey Forex
FXTM
FXpro
Here you go with a few brokers that offer high leverage with lowest spreads. All of them offer various account types that suit every trader with different experience levels. You need to choose between your needs in order to choose the perfect one to trade on, for example- quality execution, ECN accounts, best in class trading conditions, and much more.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

bottomhigh

Aug 16, 2020
Hi all, I'm looking for stable MT5 forex brokers with high leverage. Any recommendations?
Locations can be anywhere.

I heard some brokers have banned accounts/blocked money/issues before.
Anyone encountered these in recent years?
Know who?

Thanks
Check Hotforex, they offer 1:500 leverage, plenty of account types and support MT5 platform.

• 👍
Reactions: Black Bobble

DamianSimen

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
Can anyone recommend a broker that offers leverage of 500:1 with tight spreads, lower commission and slippage?

Was scalping with pepperstone but decided to move my account to another broker because of server freezing issues.

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Can anyone recommend a broker that offers leverage of 500:1 with tight spreads, lower commission and slippage?

Was scalping with pepperstone but decided to move my account to another broker because of server freezing issues.
But isn't that too much leverage to use? I really find it risky.

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I also feel safer to trade with a lower leverage now, but when I started trading I preferred higher leverage so I could increase profit and build up some capital. Im now trying M4Markets and they sent me an email that they changed their leverage to 1:1000. I guess for some traders high leverage can be good but you need to know how to manage your risk.
Goodness! I wonder does anyone even use that much leverage? I mean how do you deal with the risk and loss with that much leverage?

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
I also feel safer to trade with a lower leverage now, but when I started trading I preferred higher leverage so I could increase profit and build up some capital. Im now trying M4Markets and they sent me an email that they changed their leverage to 1:1000. I guess for some traders high leverage can be good but you need to know how to manage your risk.
Man that leverage is way too high, don't you think 1:1000 can be quite risky for trading? Also that broker, are they regulated?

• 👍
Reactions: Nicosi_K