Where I can learn how to option trade?

CJFOREX

Dec 25, 2016
Go through some information about brokers first... but one advice option wont help you to gain more profit... try some success forex trading systems

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
Do you think that trading binary options is better that trading currencies? As for me, it's more likely to be some kind of gambling :)

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
i cant say much about option trade, but since you are here, i would highly recommend looking into forex more, realistically option trading has a very very low success rate, usually falling upon the broker life span, since most of them close really fast.

darren greg

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
i cant say much about option trade, but since you are here, i would highly recommend looking into forex more, realistically option trading has a very very low success rate, usually falling upon the broker life span, since most of them close really fast.

Even I prefer forex trading as it’s a 24 hour market and is highly liquid.

Dianann

Trader
Dec 17, 2019
Well, this is not a problem at all now, because all the information about what the market is and what mechanisms it has is publicly available on the Internet. So you can find everything you need. I would ask questions in a more specific way, then if you have studied the information and you have some question or you have realized that you can't catch some detail, in this case you can already wonder what and how. The main thing is to be careful when choosing a broker with whom you will cooperate, because nowadays there are a lot of dishonest companies, which simply do not deserve the brokerage title and only create a false impression that trading is fraud and cheating...

Sicert

Trader
Mar 31, 2020
You can approach to the web and can find some online courses to learn trading and also you can spend some money then you can purchase trading courses.