What sites are best for free forex education?

hk_09

Trader
Oct 30, 2020
Babypips and investopedia are good options to learn. Even earnforex is also another good option.
I remember how many babypips forex quiz I have solved while I was learning, it was fun and at the same time, got to know so many things too.

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
I remember how many babypips forex quiz I have solved while I was learning, it was fun and at the same time, got to know so many things too.
Yes, they are so much fun plus educational. That is why I always recommend new traders to try them out

Reactions: hk_09

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
True, majority of us have learnt from babaypips and taken their quizzes. I even took help from youtube, some bloggers really put some great educational stuff out there.

Keris

Sep 9, 2021
I think many have used these sites for training Babypips, Forex Academy, YouTube. Now I use the industryspread site for information and news, there are many good and useful articles on the site. I read the last article about forex traders in nigeria, I will say a very informative article.