what should be the minimum capital ?

diffuse

Active Trader
Jan 30, 2010
what should be the minimum capital ?
I would like to know this question, as I am particularly new to the market, I want to make sure that there is an equal balance maintained,
image.jpg
so that I might not get affected with any down trends later on
image2.jpg

I would also like to know if I have to keep a safe deposit
image3.jpg
any where just
image.jpg
in case to re-fund if needed, as I am new I might step on a horse by mistake .
I am sorry for my questions but I am really a beginner and I hope your inputs can help in my future trades

WalkieTalkie

Master Trader
Feb 19, 2009
There are many forex brokers nowadays that would allow you to trade with as little as $1. You can also demo trade with virtual money just for the sake of practice.

Last edited:

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
The more money you have as an initial deposit the more profit you can earn, it's tough to consistently grow a mini or micro account from a $25 initial deposit.

Amna Joseph

Banned
Mar 1, 2010
In my opinion the beginners should avoid making huge investment. Because any unprofitable trade can demoralize the beginner and due to depression he can loose many trades. I feel the come confident you become the more money you can put in this market.

piptender

Active Trader
Mar 9, 2010
your best bet is to demo-trade first,for some time.When you gain experience,trading style and confidence,then you can trade for real.dont be in a hurry.Lean first.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
The Golden Rule of Forex Trading says "Invest only that amount which you can afford to loose".

For a Newbie in forex trading learning to save money is more important than making profit initially.

arlene123

Active Trader
Apr 19, 2010
i think the bigger the capital the bigger also the possible income. but for new traders it is better to start practice accounts and also to start with minimum possible of $100.

qasim2nd

Active Trader
Apr 20, 2010
I think $10000 is a good capital for invest into forex.If you want to play with standard lot (10K).However open account with small investment for micro lots is also a good idea.initial balance is very important for management of money.