What is your trading advantage?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Before you rush to answer, if you thought about answering you do not have one. Those leeches who thought this thread is about sharing ideas from others I love to disappoint you. I started this thread in order to mention something for the newbies and maybe one or two will understand.

There are plenty of great traders out there and each of them my have an advantage they worked out over years and years of hard work and trading. They have something which works great for them and allows them to achieve consistent profits. They will never share their trading advantage and they should not.

Those running around advertising and talking about their advantage and willing to share them in exchange for fees do not have one and exploit newbies lack of patience when it comes to learning how to trade. Don't waste your time and money leeching, put in the hard work and learn how to trade or keep losing your money as you approach it the wrong way.

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
I agree with most of your posts Rambo, but i have to say there are some great traders that are prepared to share their advantage for a modest fee. So don't tar everyone with the same brush, but i agree that 98% of paid products or services are a complete waste of time and money. :)

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I agree with most of your posts Rambo, but i have to say there are some great traders that are prepared to share their advantage for a modest fee. So don't tar everyone with the same brush, but i agree that 98% of paid products or services are a complete waste of time and money. :)

There are always exceptions, I can agree with that and I think the number you mentioned sounds about right. Still, rather than trying to find a needle in the haystack I think most are better advised to put in the hard work and learn how to trade. I think the benefits are irreplaceable.