what is your leverage when you trade ?

willpower

Trader
Sep 3, 2015
I use 500 leverage normally as it feels comfortable on this level. I am not comfortable at 1000 leverage as it makes me trade more than my plan.

brad blash

Sep 13, 2017
When I trade I keep leverage moderate 100x for one account and 50x for another, as I believe high leverage involves high risks. I keep the profit and leverage moderate in order to play safe in forex trading.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
When I trade I keep leverage moderate 100x for one account and 50x for another, as I believe high leverage involves high risks. I keep the profit and leverage moderate in order to play safe in forex trading.
100:1 is a good combination; but if you are from Europe; then we’ll suffer because of new rule on trading leverage!

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Leverage is now being considered as a privileged trading tool where a trader can make loan from his broker in the moment of urgent money or he is thinking that big capital investment will be hazardous for his trading journey in normal. Thereby high leverage is associated with higher trading risks which can be a great threat for a beginner. As a risk adverse trader, I usually favor to work with lower to moderate leverage in the emergency circumstances.