What is your best strategy to trade Forex??

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
Hello traders, well i would like to start this thread so that we can share our trading strategies. Well this will surely help us as we can share our plans and we will also be able to progress in forex. Well all your comments will be more than welcome and thanks in advance.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
My best strategy would be scalping. Thank God My broker Profiforex allows it without restriction. Also I am happy when I place a open and close order and it is executed within a blink of a eye. I have been making some profit with this strategy and it is less risky.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
angles

my favorite strategy involves trading angles in the chart.... many people insist it is impossible and always give the same reasons to back up thier beliefs.....

i politely acknowledge them and then silently do what they say can't be done......h

//-----

the impossibe ea.....

plexy82

Trader
Apr 12, 2012
NewsTrade and Scalp

My best strategy would be scalping. Thank God My broker Profiforex allows it without restriction. Also I am happy when I place a open and close order and it is executed within a blink of a eye. I have been making some profit with this strategy and it is less risky.

My best Strategy is the scalping too, but only on news time. I know is dangerous but if you can use an EA with together is perfect :D Straddle techniques with Quantina's + mathematics :cool:

FxVictor

Trader
Feb 28, 2013
That nice as it allows you to have a good control on your trading and the important is that you are trading safely with your broker. This is good and i would ask people to check out on their broker as this is crucial before opening an account.

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Scalping is NOT a strategy--it is a frame of mind. The scalpers credo " My first profit is my best profit" will sooner or later get you in trouble. Srategies imply the use and execution of trading plans and exectution of orders based on a rational and logical evaluation of the available fundamental and technical info whereas scapling involves following price movement until the traders gut tells him/her its time to buy or sell and hope that the existing price volatility will allow an exit to the trade at some profitable point,be it 1 pip or 10. Following that "strategy" or anything similar to it will ultimately lead to that one trade where the loss, when finally and painfully taken, will eclipse all previous profits for the day , week, ect. The "vig" will eat you up.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
There is no such thing as the best strategy. Every successful trader has their own strategy and they will not be shared here for very obvious reasons 98%er.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
My best strategy is basket trading. However, there is NO singular "best" strategy. Mainly, it's what works for YOU.

Exactly what I have been trying to tell newbies. They all look for a holy grail and a one-stop solution which does not exist. It is amazing how misinformed the general public is and I always wonder what happened to common sense?

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Rambo,

Just listen to the news and the common "man on the street." There's been a load of Dumb Down sprinkled around. I'm amazed at how many "drank the kool-aid!" Why should Forex newbies be any different?

I agree, but it does make you wonder about the overall intellect of the general public. The amount of stupidity and ignorance is breath taking.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
But when I had optioned for basket trading have got a bit of loss.

No matter which strategy you will use, sometimes you will face losses. No strategy will deliver you 100% profitability.

nora

Trader
Jun 27, 2013
Hello traders, well i would like to start this thread so that we can share our trading strategies. Well this will surely help us as we can share our plans and we will also be able to progress in forex. Well all your comments will be more than welcome and thanks in advance.

My best strategy is using price action strategy

bullnbear

Trader
May 30, 2012
My best strategy is using price action strategy

I agree. Using price action is the way to go.

I trade the pipdaq setups on both the Forex spot market and S&P emini futures and while I use timeframe charts in Forex, I use tick charts on the ES.

The reason the same strategy works on both these different markets using different chart types is because it is price action based.

Definitely recommend using a strategy using price action as it can turn your trading around!

Actually, I've settled into 3 methods; Scaled trades, Basket trades and, my favorite, Scaled Baskets. A scaled basket is nothing short of a "Money Pump!"

And, (pay attention), that could all change within the next 60 days, too! We never know what's around the bend headed our way. It's how you do your research and testing on new items you've acquired or something you've learned recently. IMHO, Forex is a puzzle you have to piece together.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
My best strategy is to learn Forex in each day. To me, there is no best strategy in Forex market. This market change in each day and you also need to develop yourself each day. I never carry on with one particular strategy. I need to change my strategy according to the current condition of the market.