What is the best way to make money from investments?

burdianex

Trader
May 10, 2013
I:confused: know nothing of the stock market. but i have a few hundred quid a month i can put away into an investment. but what do i do?

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Simply look for a fund manager with at least, 10 years of real-time track records - with no drawdown more than 15% per annum, and at least 10% growth per annum.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I:confused: know nothing of the stock market. but i have a few hundred quid a month i can put away into an investment. but what do i do?

Decide if you want to learn how to trade yourself (which is what I prefer) or if you want to look for a fund manager who does the trading for you. When it comes to looking for a fund manager, be very careful and do not get fooled by some stats.

BoroVai

Trader
May 25, 2013
You can start with demo account in Forex trading

Yes It's a great idea and before doing that my suggestion is to learn about how to trade from learners section and there you will get a lot of tutorial to gather enough knowledge about to start trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Look at the options..

As others have pointed out, research some fund managers, pref in your location, research them carefully and select one that seems like a good fit.
Or if you want to invest it in something else, would suggest gold, silver, for long term, low risk, medium returns.

alcenet

Trader
Oct 20, 2012
the secret is to be a very objective person, work hard.

My secret to long-term trading is more reliable.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
The best way to make money is to get amall regular profits. , save our actual acconnt grow it gradually . A trader should not take high risk as newbie. He can loose his amount fastly . Do trading in managed way to get some pips. It is a safe way of trading wereyou can minimize risk and maximize profit.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
The best way to make money is to get amall regular profits. , save our actual acconnt grow it gradually . A trader should not take high risk as newbie. He can loose his amount fastly . Do trading in managed way to get some pips. It is a safe way of trading wereyou can minimize risk and maximize profit.

I agree, just find make a regular trade of 30 pips a day.