What is the amount of cash that you can focus on?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Hi, Let's say that I have $10, can I trade using only that amount of money?
Should I possess the odds to start and also earn much funds with only this amount of money?
Can you suggest? Thank you

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi,
It is difficult to earn more money from $10. You can start your Live account from this amount. You have to use small lot size when trading this amount. Based on your capital, lot size and strategy your profit will be decided. Capital also plays a important role in success. First, you need to choose what strategy really works for you. You may calculate how much pips you will get from trading this capital. Try to implement these strategies when trading with large capital.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
In forex trading we can make some good returns on our investments however the point is to earn profits on consistent basis whatever the amount of capital you have.

nicola

Oct 4, 2017
In forex trading we can make some good returns on our investments however the point is to earn profits on consistent basis whatever the amount of capital you have.
Should I possess the odds to start and also earn much funds with only this amount of money?
let's say any money you put into it its due to a loss

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
I didn't get your point dude..! So can you either repeat it for me or explain it a little bit!

Kwasi Kisiedu

Trader
Nov 14, 2017
Accra, Ghana
forexfilli.com
It's no t a question of the amount you start with. It's more a question of making consistent trades. You need to understand that you're a building a business.Forex trading is not Russian Roullete. I t's a business, and just like any other business, you have to grow your forex account. If you go in with the intention of getting rich overnight, you will end up disappointed.

Kevin Murdok

Trader
Dec 12, 2017
It's hard to see how hard work brings in only a few dollars. The profit will be small with a small deposit, so this work will be inappropriate.

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
You can start trading with $10 which is fine but you can’t think of earning much from the same. You should not even think that way. Use that money to gain practical experience, the basics of trading and may be, you could allocate more money to it.