What is Chexsystems is fact?

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Nope, can you spread some light for that matter ? I just googled a bit and it making some background checking about how clients use their deposit accounts. So what for ? However it's also about bounced checks, overdrats and checking accounts too. I think you should be fine since it's automatic in some way.

• 👍
Reactions: ArinaM

ArinaM

Trader
Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for answer!

Nope, can you spread some light for that matter ? I just googled a bit and it making some background checking about how clients use their deposit accounts. So what for ? However it's also about bounced checks, overdrats and checking accounts too. I think you should be fine since it's automatic in some way.
Yes I'm fine but it's interesting for me

baracud@

Trader
May 8, 2019
If you don't want to face with Chexsystems you can find a bank which doesn't use this checking. Here is an updated list of those banks Also there you can find more information about the mechanism of Chexsystems.

Kennyrice

Trader
May 3, 2019
ChexSystems is a consumer reporting agency (CRA), and it operates like the credit agencies Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. In fact, over 80% of financial institutions use CRAs like ChexSystems and its rival, Early Warning Services, to determine whether to grant someone a bank account.