What is (3 Quadrants)3q method?

pon

Trader
May 8, 2012
sites.google.com
Tried explaining it here, but the number of images is limited to 4. I have 14 images. Hence uploading the pdf version. Happy reading!

Attachments

• 3q.pdf
    373.5 KB · Views: 40

pon

Trader
May 8, 2012
sites.google.com
Some of the set ups for the 1st quadrant of the week, which happens to be the 2nd quadrant of the month as you can see in the gbpjpy chart.

gold14512.gif

gbpjpy14512.gif

eurusd14512.gif

audchf14512.gif

pon

Trader
May 8, 2012
sites.google.com
Prices at the end of the 3rd quadrant. Read the method for more clarity. People have been attributing all kinds of news like greece, eurozone etc. Wonder what triggered a rise in euro? Is it the news or the prices themselves?
eurusd18512.gif

gold18512.gif

Watch GBPJPY range in this level and reverse.
gbpjpy18512.gif

dji18512.gif

pon

Trader
May 8, 2012
sites.google.com
I have posted my trade results in my webpage, i have explained in detail about order entry and exit strategies in week 2 preview video. In spite of that there were "popular" requests for showing trades.
So here i am posting trades from my demo account of $500 with the disclaimer that there is no guarantee that others will also get similar profit and loss levels. They can do worse than my P/L or even better than my P/L. Any one who practices with discipline, honesty and loyalty consistently, will surely learn the profitable ways. There are no shortcuts.
Fig 1 shows the SELL order entry price of 1571.61 at 15:15 on 24th May, marked by the white lines. The high ZZ started reversing after touching a fibo level. Used M15 instead of H1 for early entry.
gold24512.gif

FIG1​
Fig 2 shows order entry no.2 for SELL at 20:07 after a retracement. Neither M15 nor M5 had a SELL confirmation with yellow line below black line, but there was a reversal from the fibo level near a high ZZ.
gold245123.gif

FIG 2​
Retracements are normal, especially when MAs cross over. The thick white MA in H4 crossed below the black MA and the prices retraced. Since the prices are below the black and white MAs, i am looking for high ZZ for entering SELL. I'll enter BUY once the prices move above the black and white moving averages and if there is a low ZZ bouncing off a fibo level.
Remember, BUY LOW|SELL HIGH.
gold25512.gif

FIG 3​
Leverage, lot size and timely entry and exit are essential for maximizing profits. You can see from fig 3 that if the exit was not made at the right time, profits would have been seriously eroded.

pon

Trader
May 8, 2012
sites.google.com
Order no.3 opening price and time shown in white line cross and closing price and time shown in red line cross (FIG1). When it crossed the high of 24th, was worried that it might go to the top fibo level of 1613 in H4, so took a loss of $36.
gold28512.gif

FIG 1

Order no.4 opening price and time shown in white line cross in FIG 2. Bit volatile, but ranging at fibo level confirmed potential sell and the prices were near a HIGH ZZ, as shown in H4. Believe that the prices will range at this level, rather than retrace up to meet the moving averages. Journey towards $1100!
gold29512.gif

FIG 2

amey1309

Trader
Jun 14, 2012
Hello pon,

You didn't mentioned about the values to set for moving averages,fibo retracement and one more thing you have drawn two zigzag lines instead of one.

Thanks