What do you think about MAYZUS Investment Company?

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Mayzus broker offers several types of trading platform for different account types. It is one of the greatest feature of this broker to facilitate all the traders up to their requirement. Platform types are MT4 Platform, Multi Terminal, Currenex Viking, MIC a Trader, MIC i Trader and Currenex Classic.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
One good thing about Mayzus is their support toward clients. They provide satisfactory feedback, comments or enquiries from clients. You can visit our offices in person, contact us by phone, email or via LiveChat on the website. They have multilingual team working with clients from over 150 countries worldwide.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
A great feature that I personally like very much about Mayzus broker is its timely withdrawals. I seldom had to wait even one day for my withdrawals, after requesting I get my money in my payment processor within some hours. A good broker will always deliver your with great services and I'm glad that I've selected Mayzus broker to do business with.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
Now we can see on their site some changes are done and it is looking better now. You can see they are 7 years in this industry and have improved much. I guess they will keep growing like this and provide more opportunity for traders.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
Have a Look at Bonus 50 promo by Mayzus as expected, they give incentives to their clients. Now clients can get 100% tradable bonus with a deposit of $50 and get a mini package account with a total Equity of $100, which consists of $50 real money, and $50 credit.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Have a Look at Bonus 50 promo by Mayzus as expected, they give incentives to their clients. Now clients can get 100% tradable bonus with a deposit of $50 and get a mini package account with a total Equity of $100, which consists of $50 real money, and $50 credit.

It is the quality of this broker that it never forgets to offer certain promotions on special occasion. This promo is for those traders that have little amount to deposit in their account. Bonus for big deposits are easy to find but this time mayzus has this promotions for small trading accounts.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
The rebate offer is still running and its big. Whether you are trading large or small volumes, MAYZUS rewards you with excellent rebates, its up to 40% of your spread paid back to your on every trade you make using this promotion. Its guaranteed cash even if you lose in a trade.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
I think they have improved much in recent years. I mean a regulated broker is good for safety of funds and then order execution is very fast. These things are common requirement for all the clients.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
I was browsing Mayzus official website and came to know that the entire operations of Mayzus Investment Company are subject to European Union regulations. All relations between the company and its clients are governed by the European Union and Cyprus laws. Its a great news that all the funds are very safe with this regulated and trustful broker.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
What they have done good in these years is to provide clients with a personal account manager. This facility is provided by only good brokers and Mayzus has certainly move in elite brokers category.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Mayzus broker offers a free "Quick Card". Having this MasterCard trademark on mayzus's quick card, it enables the card holder to use it in over 100 countries around the world wherever they see the MasterCard sign. As it is not linked to a bank account, therefore, it can be granted without any credit checks.

micro

Mar 15, 2016
Wow, did you know of any broker that have ZERO fees on deosits?? It means when you deposit any amount in your trading account, you will get that FULL amount in your account, NO fees will be deducted from your side, all the transfer fees are paid by Mayzus itself. Its an amazing offer which can be benefited by trading with this great broker.

micro

Mar 15, 2016
What they have done good in these years is to provide clients with a personal account manager. This facility is provided by only good brokers and Mayzus has certainly move in elite brokers category.
Yes right, a great thing about Mayzus broker is that it offers connection between clients and themselves throuht different language, this bridges the communication gap. It improves the confidence of the client when he asks about any query by Mayzus official representative in his native language.