What do you think about MAYZUS Investment Company?

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
Hello dear members,

I have been dealing with Forex since a long time and my preferred broker is MAYZUS Investment Company [link deleted].

They are Highly Regulated as well as Reputed Broker and have a fantastic customer support :)

If you have any experience with them please respond.

Your Feedback is appreciated,

Thanks.

Last edited:

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Mayzus is a very good broker. I'm trading on this broker from some years. Never had any serious issue with them till now. The best thing that I like about them is they keep offering several promotions throughout the year. Currently they have a rebate offer running and a 100% deposit bonus for the month of Ramzan.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
What do mean under "fantastic customer support" of MAYZUS?

I guess he means that their customer support pays full attention to your query and try their best to resolve it as soon as possible. This is exactly what happens to me whenever I tried to ask about any thing from their customer support (Live chat) that is on their official website.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
They have a good feature of Synchronized trading that is a perfect tool from MAYZUS Investment Company to synchronize trading and maximize the trading potential. You got some trading skills and you can use this tool to generate extra money and new traders and benefit and get some profits without much efforts.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Mayzus is currently offering zero fee deposit for this entire year (2015). Any client of mayzus can deposit money in his/her trading account and all the fees of any payment processor is paid by mayzus.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
It is very good when your broker lets you know about any changing schedule in trading hours as just done by Mayzus. As Summer Bank Holiday in the UK, the FTSE 100 Index will be closed from 19.30 GMT+3 terminal time on Friday the 28th of August 2015, until 11:00 GMT + 3 terminal time on Tuesday the 1st of September 2015.

This information should be taken into consideration whilst making any trading decisions.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
MAYZUS Investment Company provides a wide range of modern electronic payment methods to facilitate deposit and withdrawal procedures. Only registered and verified clients can deposit funds in their trading accounts. All deposits are processed in secure client site, ensuring full financial data security. Trading accounts are fully secure with high level of security

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
Mairis Briedis is one of the most talented professional boxers in Latvia, his world IBO version rank is 69, and he is #1 in Latvia. I am amazed to know that MAYZUS Investment Company has been the general sponsor of the talented boxer since 2011, it is 4 years that they are in touch with sports.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
Mayzus is offering a variety of trading platforms that provide instant execution, complete technical analysis, history, database management and multilingual interfaces. From MT4 to Currenex Classic and Currenex Viking and the mobile trading platform, all provide trades everything what it takes for good trading.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Communicating with its clients is a very important factor for a broker. Mayzus has several ways for this. A client can visit its office, contact through phone or can use live chat which is a very friendly interaction system.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Great news is that mayzus has started its new demo competition. It is a weekly contest where 5 winners with top capital can get prizes. Its specially for scalpers, but any type of trader can take part in it if he is a fully verified client of Mayzus broker.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Mayzus multi account manager (MAM) is a perfect solution for fund managers to manage multiple MT4 trading accounts simultaneously, from a single account. This MAM service offers the same features of a real forex account, such as 5 digits pricing, a wide range of trading instruments and the possibility to use EAs.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
I was following Mayzus new Contest of Scalping Wars and noted that they had given prizes for 3rd time yesterday and users are showing good interest in it. The good thing is that these are normal users and you don't have to be a Pro to win this contest.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
I was following Mayzus new Contest of Scalping Wars and noted that they had given prizes for 3rd time yesterday and users are showing good interest in it. The good thing is that these are normal users and you don't have to be a Pro to win this contest.

After successfully finishing its last contest, Mayzus has started this new contest which is a good chance for many traders to win from it. As prize is trading credit so its not a difficult hing for mayzus to pay it for winners to trade on it and withdraw profit without any restriction.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
I have seen many of traders prefer to use STP account offered by Mayzus as there is variety of this type of account. There is another one that is Currenx Account and it looks great and many Pro traders will be interested in trading with it.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
I have seen many of traders prefer to use STP account offered by Mayzus as there is variety of this type of account. There is another one that is Currenx Account and it looks great and many Pro traders will be interested in trading with it.

I have used the STP trading account of Mayzus though i did not use the Currenex trading account :)

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
I have used the STP trading account of Mayzus though i did not use the Currenex trading account :)

Currenex account is more suitable but those traders that have big investments. For us low investing retail traders, STP account types are the best.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
I was having a look at Mayzus website and found that they have Mayzus Quick Card for Trading partners. The MAYZUS Quick Card presents no risk of overdraft or expensive fees. No opening and service fees and it is Globally accepted and can be used at any ATM having Mastercard sign.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
Mayzus has informed about the changes in the trading schedule due to the US Thanksgiving holiday. The following changes apply for the trading instruments listed below:

WORKING HOURS
Metals Early close 20:00
Oil Early close 19:45
NKY, SPX,NQ,YM Early close 20:00
CFD Closed
Futures Closed

Metals Early close 20:45
Oil Early close 20:30
NKY, SPX,NQ,YM Early Close 20:15
CFD Early close 20:00
Futures Early close 20:00

All times GMT + 2