What do you fear most in Brokers

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Hello, I have noticed that new and old traders are always skeptical when it comes to choosing a broker. I have an account with PROFIFOREX. Before registering, I made sure I researched. I read their user agreement to see if there are hidden charges and all that. I also read reviews, but their transparency made me give them the benefit of the doubt. I am glad I did cus now I fee secure, but the truth is, I was really scared at first. This is normal, since no one wants to lose money. So, what is it that you feared most before choosing your broker?

Last edited:

rohmatul

Banned
Jun 21, 2013
indonesia
The most things that make me fear about broker is their unfairness in their job. They tend to steal our money and against us to get profit there. They will do anything to attract the customers, then they start to take our money..
I've work in forex since 2002, I know which well brokers and which worse broker..
Here are some best broker based on my experience: oanda,fxcm,roboforex,alpari,liteforex,fxglory,and so on

FxLime

Trader
Jun 23, 2013
My biggest fear is when they go bankrupt and one only gets a portion of ones money back. Has not yet happened with me though, using FXCM and GAIN.

hashtagtrade

Trader
Aug 7, 2013
Biggest fear is failure to support my strategy. I been riped of many times by "big" dealing desk brokers. At first all is great, then ban my EA and cancel profit.

My biggest problem is they say ok when you ask first then after 1 - 2 weeks they ban all...

be honest with traders

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
I believe you did the right thing. There are lots of new brokers are now available now a days and it is hard for a newbie to find out the best one. I would like to say that it would be always wisest decision to choose a reputable and trustable broker forex who has been doing their business for long period of time in this market with good reputation.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
You are completely right. Clients get very skeptical and hypertensive when getting their brokers. They are even scared of bonuses, leverages, with a very slim stop loss etc for they think the offering brokers have some evil under their sleeves..This is natural because the forex deserves to be paid this due caution so as to likewise pay you good pips. What I worry for most in a broker is not necessarily how tight his spreads, his leverages etc- but his accountability not even his regulation. A broker not transparent though regulated would have the best trading conditions, yet manipulated withdrawal policies will keep his clients'profits lazily rolling over.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
The most things that make me fear about broker is their unfairness in their job. They tend to steal our money and against us to get profit there. They will do anything to attract the customers, then they start to take our money..
I've work in forex since 2002, I know which well brokers and which worse broker..
Here are some best broker based on my experience: oanda,fxcm,roboforex,alpari,liteforex,fxglory,and so on
The worst thing to suffer in the forex is getting a broker who is bent on leaving you broke. Honestly, it is not easy to get that Moses broker that would lead his client to the promised land. It was after shedding bowls of tears that I saw that the moral countenance ( as to whether he is fraudulent or not) of my broker is my responsibility. Due alertness and diligence can even bless a broker that is cursed with dishonesty with honesty. I since then harvest good pips from supposedly barren trades and personally regulating my broker (who is basically not under a regulatory body) almost into perfection with calculated financial diligence.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
One who takes your money and does a runner..that's the old version
The new version, say hello to dealing desk..
So far, been lucky and yeah, did the research.