What do you dislike most about MT4?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
MT4 is the most popular trading platform among retail traders and every forex broker offers it as demand is high. I think it is not a bad platform (depending on how you modified it), but there are things that should be improved, at least in my opinion.

One of my biggest problems is navigation between charts. I always have more than 20 charts open so I can analyze them and I really hate the horizontal scroll. I think they should think of something different. I also think a design change would not hurt at all.

What are your biggest issues with MT4?

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Despite of having some awesome advantage of using MT4 platform, there is one problem i suffer most. I can't set two orders and tell platform to cancel the one when the other triggers. In order to get this purpose, I need to create a custom expert advisor or script, which is not the convenient as the "One can the other" options.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Sometime freezing does occur.

Freezing should not really occur and that could be a problem with your computer or broker.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Mt4 is really a nice online trading platform for Forex, CFD, and futures trading. Boasting several advantages like its free of charge platform download,customization and convenience as traders can access tools to support their personal trading style, efficiency and reliability etc. But one thing I detest about them is the No “One cancels the other” order- as You can’t set two orders and instruct the platform to cancel one when the other triggers, customization function lack sufficient support as with their EA and indicators.