Webinar

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
I will be doing a live webinar tomorrow at 10:00AM NY. It will be covering PA trading and anything else that guests want to cover. Send me a private message for a link and an guest code. Happy trading and Happy New Years.

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
I'm hosting another free webinar today, everyone welcome. We can discuss our different strategies and views, using the present market. Send me a private message and I'll get you the information and pass code.

10:00 am NY time.

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
Yes its a webinar with screensharing and I.M. text, the software does have a phone system capability but i'm across the pond from most here and not sure if the phone is logical. Its not a 'I teach you how to trade' webinar, I wanted to create a very interactive setting where 'we traders' can discuss what we see and help each other. If traders want to learn my approach i will gladly teach it but it is not the aim of them. My new years resolution was to really try to give away what I have learned, to pay it forward more or less. Anyone can PM me and we can just schedual a time pretty quickly, its easy on my end to start one.

Last edited:

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hello E Trader; I hope you’ll arrange same type of offer nowadays for the new Forex traders! Thanks in advance.