we must learn how to control ourselves

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Cultivating discipline and self control is necessary for the consistency and successful trading. Self control is important if we will accommodate the challenges that comes as a result of trading. This is why we must always have to make sure that we take things as serious as it can be so we can develop discipline in trading.

• 👍
Reactions: AKFX

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Discipline and emotional management is necessary in forex trading as well as discipline is required in every aspect of life.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Most of the times we need to control our mind through different tactics and that is called emotional management which many expert traders do and they do not let their emotions comes into their trades which makes them earn more money than others.

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
I think selfcontrol is the main thing on forex. If a trader can't control his emotions and feelings, then it'll be truly difficult for him to make money on forex.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Control is very important during trading. Without control trading is practically impossible.

Feswyn

Trader
Nov 22, 2019
Self-control is everything, especially while trading :)
Emotions sometimes are so strong, that we lose our mind and take rash decisions. Almost always such decisions are bad and we lose our money. And all traders understand that they need to keep calm. it's easy to say when you're sitting and thinking about that, but when we're trading we are in rash and we think only about market. It was difficult for me to overcome emotions, but constant meditations and self-control allowed me to keep calm even in unexpected situations. I try not to think about trading as about race, but to think of it as an opportunity to became better. It's my hobby and my passion, but I always think twice or even ask for othe trader opinion before I take an action and that's really works...

AKFX

Trader
Mar 5, 2019
The correct Trading Mindset and ability to control ones emotions is a very valuable skill often over looked in the early days of trading

yeneffer

Banned
Mar 30, 2020
Self control is very important in trading. You just need to make sure to be patience, and collect your emotion and trade well.

Daath

Trader
Apr 5, 2020
Without self-control it is really very difficult, because sometimes it gets out of control.

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
Absolutely agree .
Use proper risk management.
Set and forget trades don't screen watch .
Treat it like driving do it calm with a level head leave arguments at home !!

Jul 19, 2021
Self control is that one trait which differentiates amateurs from seasoned traders. It is not possible for us to control the market, we can only control ourselves by knowing what to do and what not to do.