We are resposible for our own actions

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
We ourselves are responsible for the profit or loss incurred in forex trade. Yet it can be said that if Forex trading could be more easy and business oriented, then we all could be benefited. If a beginner faces loss at the beginning of trade, then that traders become demoralized, and some cases he/she has to leave Forex trade.

There are a set of people who will always be against you in a trade as it is a profitable business. it takes time to learn this thing but also it is a good thing that we are making a good use of the demo account facility of strategies. It is our activities which endanger either the gain or loss. It takes time to learn, but it is also a good thing that we use a demo account feature strategies are good.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I agree with you. I think people who blame others for their own mistakes are pathetic. Nobody forced them into anything and this applies to all other aspects of life. For example those home owners who lost their homes during the financial crisis are to blame for their own stupidity and not banks.

BlindFA

Trader
Apr 29, 2013
There's a fine line between being tricked by smart people and being dumb - but yes overall I agree with Rambo. People make their own decisions and should be treated as such.

I wish we would stop making excuses.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
In forex we are responsible for each actipon we do for trading because we had fullfreedom touse our trading account. So it is good to know this market before facing bad consequences of tradign when we are fail to manage our accounts.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Sometimes you know it in your heart that your trade will work for you, but in the end everything just fell apart. In that case, you need to muster your strength and try again to learn the basic and analyze where you went wrong in your trading. You don't need fell sorry.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Demo trade is just a basic but essential part of any newbie but it does not mean that if you perform well in demo trade then you could perform well in real trade and another thing is that don't open a trade with lots of virtual money. There are lots of newbie who practice demo trading with lots of virtual money. Be realistic at this point and it would save you in the long run.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Demo trade is just a basic but essential part of any newbie

I disagree, that is what other keep telling newbies. I never had a demo account in my life.

Wajeeh93

Trader
Aug 8, 2013
Yes the statement is absolutely correct that we are responsible for our own actions. I have seen a lot of traders in the market who would lose money and then keep on putting the blame on the market calling it volatile, risky and absurd. But the fact is that they lose money in the market because of their own lack of knowledge, skills and experience.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
You are correct. Traders are very comfortable shifting blames these days. They always find a shoulder to abandon responsibility on. The truth is traders now mistake forex for some modern automated market where every thing is easy and simple. Thus they could get very negligent, accepting every bonus, comfortable with very high leverages etc after all the broker is regulated. And when they lose trades dishonestly they scream loudly on the forex peace army reviews- forgetting that once loose, even a regulated broker would help recycle your funds into his purse and scam you. What I am trying to say is reliability of your broker is your responsibility and the regulation wouldn't help your broker's transparency more than your due diligence and forex-awareness.

Bruce69

Trader
Mar 21, 2012
I say that we're responsible for our own actions not in forex only. How many times you see people who blame government for theirs failure? It makes me mad. Everybody are in the same conditions. Those who achieve the success only worked harder.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Trading connotes a high degree of responsibility, you are responsible for your own trading plan. If lose then its your own fault and don't blame others for that.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
yes trader sould own his responsibility in trading.he ned not to blame anyone or market for his loss. Necause if we consider profit as our righ loss is also our responsibility . We do all with our will in trading choose best time and way of trading according to the market situation so that you willnot face unexpected results.