Watch Me Turn $30k into $300k - Live video updates!

NickM

Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Hi Earn Forex Members,

I'm excited to be part of your community and share with you my own personal journey as I attempt to trade a portfolio of accounts from $30k to $300k.

I use variety of traders to manage my accounts through the use of automated signals that are available on my site www.LiveForexTrading.org

Each week I will post an update on the status of my accounts and discuss the performance of the traders.

I look forward to fielding your questions and showing you that financial freedom can be achieved by teaming up with professional traders and following them through the use of automated signals.

View my live video update by clicking here

NickM

Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Hey guys,

We have invested heavily in our site by purchasing the domain www.ForexSignals.com and moving our entire community to the new address.

Nothing changes from your perspective, it's still go the same free forex trading room with signals being submitted around the clock.

The only difference is that this is a much sexier address and should drive more traffic to our community.

I talk about the change during my recent update.

So far my portfolio has grown 21% since the start of 2014. Fingers crossed this fantastic run from our signal providers continues!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXP1jvgiVY

Apr 8, 2014
تعد شركة الصفقات البلاتينية واحدة من اكبر واهم المؤسسات المالية التى وضعت التميز في ادارة حسابات فوركس هدفا لها بفضل ما لديها من فريق عمل يمتاز بالاحتراف في ادارة محافظ فوركس بصورة تجعل من الشركة الاختيار الافضل كوكيل عن المستثمر لأدارة حساباته إستنادا إلى ما لديها من الخبرة اللازمة والمتسع الزمني للدراسة والقيام بألابحاث الخاصة بتحركات السوق. فضلا عن كفائتها في التداول المهني الغير خاضع للتأثير النفسي السلبي الذي قد يمر به العميل كمتداول فردي، مما يجعلها الاقدر بما تملكه من مهنية ومتسع من الوقت لتقديم اداء مثالي في ادارة الحسابات.