Want to Try Binary Options!

Kolia_10

Trader
Feb 24, 2012
Hi guys,
My friend offers me to join trading with Binary options.Please post more information about it, maybe someone has experience. I already chose the company with great 50$ bonus for each referred friend :)

Kolia_10

Trader
Feb 24, 2012
Binary options may offer some good trading opportunities when the markets are biased, but for "some reason" binary options companies usually turn off trading for the currency pair when there's a bias on it.

Do all companies usually do that?

Kolia_10

Trader
Feb 24, 2012
I already register, got my 50$ as my friend referred me to InOption,I know that is new company but till now everything goes pretty well. Well see how its gonna work after with the withdrawals. do you know anything about this company? did you try with them as well?

charmaine

Trader
Jul 9, 2012
Binary Options are a unique and very simple way to trade. It’s a type of trading for beginners aswell as for professionals. The further you go with learning binary options and how to use the technical and fundamental analysis available to you, the better your trading technique will be.

JLowry

Trader
Jul 23, 2012
The naysayers who discourage Binary Option trading just don't make sense.

Every type of trading involves risks, and investors should fully understand those risks. But here at least your risk is fixed, defined, and transparent.

Granted, unless you are novice looking to gain a cheap education it probably shouldn't be your primary trading tool, but it's a great way to take advantage of market movements.

I think many of the traders out there discouraging others from trading Binary Options are just frustrated by their own limited and biased experiences.

The simple truth is that Binary Option trading is both a cost effective educational tool and gateway to more sophisticated trading for those looking to enter the markets, and a relatively efficient way for advanced traders to take advantage of swift market movements and rough, longer-term divination alike.

While you fight tooth and nail over each PIP, I make hundreds of dollars each (and every) day on one or two simple trades, involving just a couple hours of work.

optionking

Trader
Sep 10, 2012
Binary options may offer some good trading opportunities when the markets are biased, but for "some reason" binary options companies usually turn off trading for the currency pair when there's a bias on it.

Good point, those offshore binary options broker has different tactics to make life difficult for trader, but still there's some that standout to the rest to do proper business practice, they aim for the long run instead of scamming a few traders here and there. Before considering options, make sure you read review to get a better picture of what binary options industry look like.

bellafx

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2012
Nigeria
i want to know about its more can any one guide for me

hi all guys,
i like this binary option.but am not have no more knowldge in this.
can any one help and guide me to do this well with a strong fxbase knowledge way ,i want to earn more tp ;)am waiting for its:)

optionking

Trader
Sep 10, 2012
hi all guys,
i like this binary option.but am not have no more knowldge in this.
can any one help and guide me to do this well with a strong fxbase knowledge way ,i want to earn more tp ;)am waiting for its:)

Given that you have strong Forex knowledge base, it's way better than having no knowledge at all. Both trading types are quite the same, you need to be right. Like forex, you just need to predict whether a certain asset is going up or down within a specific period of time. Then, it's money in the bank!

Remember to read about binary options broker review before trading because there's quite a number of crooks out there.

I spend all day trading Binary but use Option Bot to get my leads. Seems I only lose when I second guess it. LOL I'm doubling my overall account (5 accts) every week. AS I understand from Envid and others, US users may not be able to use Option Bot but I don't see it. Each trade I make is 10% of that individual account. Option Bot puts you way ahead of the curve and the pack. Their sales letter video is everything you need to know. OB will provide 1-4 leads ever 15 min. You place those trades with each broker (1-5) and wait for expiry. You'll see losses but you'll see more wins than losses. While everyone diss's Binary, I make money. Option Bot works!!

Last edited:
If you want to try your hand at Binary, there's an easy (cheap-"free") way to do it.

Open both your Option platform and your MT4. Make your choice for the trade. Have that asset up in your MT4. Instead of actually placing the trade, note current price and place a horizontal line on your MT4 chart at that same price.. Wait for time to expire and note price location on your MT4. Is it above or below? Did you win or lose? This is how you learn to trade Binary Options.

Remember, everything you need to know is on the chart before you. Most binary broker platforms are geared to 15 min trades. Have your MT4 also on 15M TF.

Using this setup allows you to begin watching movement of a particular asset and start forming strategies. While you're deciding "high-low," use the Highs and Lows to your advantage.

Last edited: