Want make this ea - paid

trisa

Master Trader
Mar 13, 2013
canada
Dear friend.
I attached one of my trading history report.
That account is manage by someone, who has good EA.
he is not going to sell it and, only use manage account.

are there any one here, can able to identify the logic using my history and make new ea.
i would like to pay, that what ever he ask.

i will provide detail what ever you want. leave me message at
(rajkumar34579@yahoo.com)

Attachments

• Statement.htm
    827.9 KB · Views: 40

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
hey trisa..... i'll take a look at it....... would you mind posting the rest of the summary results.... the statements graph along with all of the stats below the statements graph......

and as long as i'm askin for things, could you explain why the initial deposit appears to be 100k, but the results only shows a deposit of 5000..... and the balance only shows 69, 460..... the profit plus 5k....... where did the 100k go......

at first glance it appears to be a 6 pip scalper with additional orders if need be..... several years back before the peg there was something similar used on the eurchf.....

you might be better off just letting them continue to manage your account..... unless it's someone your not completely comfortable with.......h

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
in other words, we need to see everything on the statement..... the information below the graph might not seem important, but it is when trying to understand the trades.....

example of one of mine below......h

//-----

Attachments

• 11 7.png
    11 7.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 139

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Algorithm

From a quick and cursory look at the detail provided I think I know what he's doing--to write an algorithm reflecting his strategy is a long and involved process --with an extended period of trial and error as well as a period of backtesting-- I am capable of doing your project with compensation based only if results meet a predetermined and agreed upon set of criteria ---Please private message me if interested with further details and an indication of compensation ballpark your in and how you would guarantee payment to me presuming I achieve our agreed upon criteria or email: eyeforex@yahoo.com

Last edited:

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
For my further information I presume time of day on your statement refers to AEDT or UTC/GMT +10 Hrs---Please confirm or advise to the contrary--eyeball