Useful software for sale

MaksimA

Trader
May 31, 2017
Hi guys!

I glad to be here and first of all thanks for your attention. I with my friend started created software for MQL Market and I am realy hope - it’s useful and interesting for global traders.

I want to talk about the indicator, which we recently created and published on the MQL Market. The indicator is called Impulse Checker.

Link to it - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/22921 (to moderators: I can’t find info about Forum Rules, if I can’t put link to another site, please delete it, I don’t want break any rules. I can say with absolute confidence - mql5.com is safe and useful for traders from all over the world).

Short description

The Impulse Checker indicator is designed for informing about the price acceleration and determining the optimal entry points during an increased market volatility (for example, at the opening of the market or during the release of high-impact news).

Feature Highlights

Does not repaint/redraw
Performs accurate calculations based on tick data
Draws entry points
Draws SL and TP levels
Optimally suited for news trading and trading strong price movements

If you need a reliable indicator that will inform you in a variety of ways when volatility in the market increases, then this is exactly what you need!

I would be happy to receive comments and questions about our indicator and please say to me - what are you want like traders from programmers. We realy interesting about your opinion because our main goal is create useful and reliable software to traders.

Thanks and good luck on the market!

Last edited:

MaksimA

Trader
May 31, 2017
Hi there!

How are you? Have a good results? We createed new product that can show you real good trading results. You can check it with this link BScalper.

What important to know about this product:

The EA does not use hedging, martingale, grid or other risky strategies (for example, keeping unprofitable trades).
Only real tick data to autotests and optimization.
Optimal presets for trading.
Extra high recovery factor.

Enjoy and good luck!

MaksimA

Trader
May 31, 2017
We published our new product - Ultimate USDCAD. It really good with excellent performance and stable results. Enjoy!

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/26189#description

Ultimate USDCAD

The Ultimate USDCAD Expert Advisor is an automated system that fully controls the process of trading, requiring no interference from the trader.

MQL5 Signals: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/359190

Advantages of the Ultimate USDCAD EA:

1. It does not use risky trading methods: martingale, averaging, grid, night scalping.
  2. It consists of a set of various strategies, which makes the trading more diversified and secure.
  3. Every trade is protected by stop-loss.
  4. This Expert Advisor can be used with any broker.
  5. The period of optimization and testing is more than 4.5 years. Our team will regularly maintain the relevance of the parameters and update the EA as needed.
  6. Testing and optimization have been carried out using real ticks (99% modeling quality), with commission per lot added in order to make the testing results as close to live trading results as possible.
  7. The Ultimate USDCAD EA is easy to use and has only one external parameter RiskPercent designed for risk management.
To start effectively trading on your account, follow three simple steps:

1. Download the Ultimate USDCAD Expert Advisor, backtest it on historical data and see the quality of trading.
  2. Pay for the rent or purchase. Please, keep in mind that after 3 sales of the full version of the EA, all prices will be doubled.
  3. Run the Expert Advisor on your account.
Trading parameters:

1. It is recommended to use a minimum deposit of 1000 USD.
  2. Select the USDCAD symbol for trading.
  3. You can use any timeframe, this will not affect the results.
  4. It is recommended to run the EA on a VPS (Virtual Private Server) to ensure a stable connection to the Internet and power because the EA manages trades are therefore requires constant access to the account.
If you liked this EA, please leave a review. If you have any questions, you may ask them in private messages or in the Comment section.