urgent pls enter

hemaya

Trader
Jul 30, 2012
hello all,
i am searching for a broker with these specifications
1 spread on eurusd
4 digits platform

if you helped me to find it i will give you greet expert ..

thanks

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Whoa, the font size on that post is all the way up..to the poster, you may want to stick to normal font - just sayin'.
On the spread, at the moment using Trader's Way for ecn accounts and the spreads are 1 pip or less. And as regards the digits, don't you need 5 for greater accuracy?

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Whoa, the font size on that post is all the way up..to the poster, you may want to stick to normal font - just sayin'.
On the spread, at the moment using Trader's Way for ecn accounts and the spreads are 1 pip or less. And as regards the digits, don't you need 5 for greater accuracy?

What FXpipper said. You can also check out PaxForex.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
True 'dat..the original post still hurts my eye everytime I look at it..why on earth would anyone use humongous fonts..but to the poster, happy trading.

LogicalTrader

Trader
Mar 14, 2013
Take a look at ThinkForex. They have low spreads and 5 digit pricing. i have been happy with the so far and the exeuction is really fast.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I guess its has to be 4 digit for a certain EA, if im not mistaken. not so sure about 4 digit pricing though, I trade with hotforex and they are also a 5 digit broker, but they are decent and EA friendly :)

LogicalTrader

Trader
Mar 14, 2013
When a broker provides 5 digit pricing it is a benefit to the trader since they receive tighter spreads reducing the cost per trade. Where a 4 digit broker will have spreads that are 1, 2 or even 3 pips. A 5 digit broker will have spreads that are 1.2 or 1.5. If your EA trades in high volume, most scalper EAs do, you can save a good amount by trading with a 5 digit broker. BTW ThinkForex allows all EAs using any strategy.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Just wish the poster would edit the post to normal font, the over the top one is still active. Yeah, exactly, for example all my brokers offer me 5 digit quotes, and as a result, even tighter spreads. So opting for a 4 digit one just does not make any sense, in any part of the world unless you have traveled back in time to '80

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I'm trading with hotforex, they have good spread on major pairs as EUR/USD. I think you can try it.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
You'll Probably get that from True ECN brokers, but have you consider how much you will pay for a trade with such a low spread. You must beware of ECN brokers because the spreads are low, but there are hidden charges that can suck you dry. How about you check out Profiforex, an STP broker. Their Spread on EUR/USD is 2spread and you only have to pay a commission of 0.3pips for the whole deal and nothing more. Interbank 5 digit quotations.