Understanding the Risk

Discussion in 'Forex Education' started by DarkMindFX, May 18, 2016.

1. DarkMindFX

DarkMindFX Trader

Hey guys! Quite often I see the people asking questions about - what part of account to risk, how I should handle the risk etc. I just want to share with you the book I've read sometime ago and which really helped me with this topic - Peter Bernstein "Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk". I'm not sure if it's possible to get if somewhere for free - but here is the link to amazon - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0471295639/?tag= forexbookorg-20
    I really encourage you to read it - it's really cool!

2. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Is it available for free download? I don't mind to buy it but inly if it helps me to trade and its not just plain thriller or financial detective..

3. DarkMindFX

DarkMindFX Trader

I definitely saw the free links on torrents some time ago - I even had it in djvu format!... but cannot find right now on my PC. I'll share once I'll get it.

4. radex78

radex78 Active Trader

Seems I am also interested with free source and will like to get free source to learn
    risk in forex as part I think and just trying to minimize the risk with low risk trading

5. DarkMindFX

DarkMindFX Trader

6. tariq

tariq Newbie

It is not working here on my browser can get it on any website seems really helpful in risk management.

7. myfxpt

myfxpt Master Trader

Sometimes you just have to pay for good information...free is better though!

8. wisetrada

wisetrada Trader

It is no lie that forex trading is risky; but then there is barely any realistic business that is not risky. All you need is properly manage your risks when trading forex. One way is using moderate leverages.

9. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

10. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

You can still buy it on Amazon. It's just $11.69 for a Kindle version.

11. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

Wow; that’s really great! Thanks for your info, surely I’ll try.