understanding forex trading

elly-J

Apr 16, 2022
A lot of people are attracted to online trading but after getting into the game they indeed tend to bow out, what kind of advice can such newbies get, is trading overrated? most traders especially newbies are afraid of losses and would always want to rake in more profit can someone help these upcoming traders by boosting their patience.

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
I advise you to start with Pamm investing.
This way you can ask questions to your Pamm-manager and see how he trades.
At the same time it is a passive income for you.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I don't think trading is overrated. It just takes a lot of learning and practice to become a consistently profitable trader, and many newcomers either underestimate its difficulty or lose their patience in the process. The most important advice I can give is that you learn about the market, about analysis, trading strategies and trading psychology and practice on a demo and/or cent account before you risk real money.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I think a lot of beginners start with unrealistic expectations. They think it takes a small amount of effort and plan to start raking in money quickly, but they abandon their plans once the realization hits that it takes much more work. I think starting with this realization and being willing to work hard to get there sets failed traders apart from those that go on to be successful.

Lewis Capaldi

Jan 23, 2022
A lot of people are attracted to online trading but after getting into the game they indeed tend to bow out, what kind of advice can such newbies get, is trading overrated? most traders especially newbies are afraid of losses and would always want to rake in more profit can someone help these upcoming traders by boosting their patience.
Well, new traders need to understand that, there is nothing like easy way of money making in Forex! So, they should start their trading journey by demo; without a proper trading knowledge, no one can make money here! Traders need to make sure trading skill on fundamental & technical analysis!

jimcarter

Active Trader
Nov 10, 2017
USA
The forex market has become extremely popular among new traders, and it has never been easier to enter. Learning the fundamentals of forex trading isn't difficult, but choosing the right way to trade necessitates self-examination, including a realistic assessment of personality traits, available time, long-term goals, and current income. It's a rewarding endeavor that requires commitment, patience, emotional control, and a willingness to learn new skills and strategies over time.

Lelia Erdman

Banned
Apr 14, 2022
USA
I believe that many novices begin with unreasonable expectations. They believe it will require little effort and have plans to start making money fast, but they abandon their ideas when they realize it would take considerably more labor. I believe that beginning with this knowledge and being willing to work hard to get there distinguishes unsuccessful traders from those who go on to be successful.

• 👍
Reactions: hayseed

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
what kind of advice can such newbies get, is trading overrated?
//-----

trading might be overrated by some.... such as all those guys on youtube that say, 'just give me 30 seconds and i'll teach you to make a million like me'......
yeah..... right...... who do they think their kiddin....... we all know that would take a minute and a half at least.....

advice is not something i'm comfortable giving, so let's call it a friendly suggestion....... learn the 5 laws of gold......h

Apr 15, 2022
Traders should understand the risks that are involved in forex and should avoid trading without proper knowledge about the market. Many traders I have seen, trade without having appropriate understanding which leads to neglecting the importance of trading plan, risk management and trading strategy. Trading without them can lead to blowing the account.

Apr 21, 2022
Traders should understand the risks that are involved in forex and should avoid trading without proper knowledge about the market. Many traders I have seen, trade without having appropriate understanding which leads to neglecting the importance of trading plan, risk management and trading strategy. Trading without them can lead to blowing the account.
Traders should never neglect the importance of learning in forex trading. This is the base that makes a trader eventually successful.

• 👍
Reactions: Claud Lepathy

Claud Lepathy

Trader
Apr 15, 2022
I am now in my second year with forex trading and I am still not profitable. I have a live account and I have lost around $600 so far. I began with a $300 account 6 months ago. I won quite a few trade through day trading. It took me 30 minutes to blow my account. Reason was that I was trading with a big margin (0.4) lots. I wasn't using a stop loss and all a sudden the trade went against me. Although, I saw the big movement in price action, I kept believing that the trend will reverse when the news effect faded out. This never happened and I lose all my $500/- within minutes. I believe a lot of new traders could fall into this trap if they cannot control their emotion and cut their loss short before its too late. I am now very careful and always use a stop loss. I think am getting good result now after I have read Laurentiu Damir forex eBooks. [URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
The biggest downfall of newbie traders is greed. If you persevere it can be very rewarding indeed.

Lincoln James

Banned
Apr 26, 2022
We need to bring down the losses we are getting from our trades.
Agree! There is no better way to control losses than a good risk management strategy. It helps in minimising losses. You can incorporate stop losses and T/P orders to make your risk management strong.

Johhnyboy

May 26, 2022
It's the unrealistic expectations that really hamper the perception of trading.
Then using too much risk and revenge trading are a traders curse

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
It's the unrealistic expectations that really hamper the perception of trading.
Then using too much risk and revenge trading are a traders curse
We must use such type of a trading system that can be used by us with more profits.

Paramatta

Banned
May 23, 2022
Trading system can be created by a trader by having a well calculated trading plan, definite entry and exit points, a trading strategy with an edge and strict risk management.

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
Trading system can be created by a trader by having a well calculated trading plan, definite entry and exit points, a trading strategy with an edge and strict risk management.
We will need to first of all try to understand about the use of trading systems that are easy and also profitable for us.

BattMaclaren

Banned
Jan 19, 2023
Understanding forex trading can be a wild ride, huh? I've been there! It's true, lots of newbies get excited, but then reality hits. Trading isn't a walk in the park, but don't let that scare you away!

BattMaclaren

Banned
Jan 19, 2023
Understanding forex trading can be a wild ride, huh? I've been there! It's true, lots of newbies get excited, but then reality hits. Trading isn't a walk in the park, but don't let that scare you away!
I wanna something to add, if you don't mind

Boost your patience, my friend! Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is trading success. It takes time, practice, and learning from mistakes. Losses happen, but they're part of the game!
You know what else? There's this tool called [URL deleted] Quantum AI. Heard of it? It's like having a trusty sidekick in the trading world! But hey, don't rely solely on tools. Understanding the market and making informed decisions is key!

Last edited by a moderator: