Two possibilities to earn on Forex

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
Forex is definitely connected with trading, but there is another way to earn there. I mean partnership: you attract new traders to the broker and get profit for it. If you are a good trader, partnership is a good chance to share your knowledge with people and earn money if they trade actively.

Emmet

Trader
Apr 11, 2017
Yes, you raised a vital point here. I think many brokers offer handsome money for bringing people onto their platform. It comes in the management and if you are a good manager and know how to convince the people then it is the right position for you. Forex is full of opportunities, am I right?

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
Yes, you raised a vital point here. I think many brokers offer handsome money for bringing people onto their platform. It comes in the management and if you are a good manager and know how to convince the people then it is the right position for you. Forex is full of opportunities, am I right?

You are totally right!
Partners now earn good money. By the way, it is not necessary to be a good manager to start working as a partner. Traders, for example, may also be great IBs.
Moreover, brokers have their managers, who can help to start and guide you.

trad$lo9r

Trader
Jul 4, 2018
Forex is definitely connected with trading, but there is another way to earn there. I mean partnership: you attract new traders to the broker and get profit for it. If you are a good trader, partnership is a good chance to share your knowledge with people and earn money if they trade actively.
Right we can earn money in this way also, but in this way you are doing the marketing of that particular broker. Only do this if you are satisfied with your broker, else your greed could be fatal for other traders.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017

Did you mean; PAMM or copy trading service? Or anything else actually?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Thank you for your response. Just change the first item of the property to false when assuming it is used by a beginner, and leave it after. it's simple.

It’s simple to you, because of your trading skill. Without proper trading knowledge & experience; Forex is always challenging.

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
Yes, we may check it on trust internet sources because there are a lot of forex brokers now in the market. Trust brokers and partnership or friend will help.