Twisted Forex Blog

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Hey guys,

I used to run a rather successful blog with over 10K followers and covered the start of the financial crisis in 2008. It was a bet and after I won my bet I deleted the blog. I decided to start blogging again, but this time with a twist.

Instead of publishing a second book, I thought I 'release' it online through my blog. For now I only post twice a week, Tuesday's and Thursday's, and I take one breaking news story and wrap it in a fictional novel.

Would be nice if you some of you guys have a minute and check out my first post and give me any feedback. I try to make this something enjoyable for everyone and do take input. You don't have to become a reader or subscriber, but if you could tell me what you think about it I would really appreciate it and it would help me improve it for my readers.

I just started last week so it is brand new. Here is the link to my first post about this novel:

[link removed]

Should this catch on I would post once per day and cover the news. I hope to get some feedback and thank you in advance for your time to check it out.