Trailling stop.

TomDominic

Trader
Apr 30, 2023
Kenya
Helloo,,,i have been trying to code trailling stop but i sincerelly know nothing about it .and i need it to in my EA.
CAN you plzzz teach me how to code it .i really need to know this .

bensale

Jun 18, 2023
Hi Admin,
You have very good stuff here.
How can I have your breakeven and high low trailing stop EAs in one EA. So that first I can have breakeven after some pips in favor and after that I can surf the trend by numbers of past candles by high and low trailing stop EA?

Thanks
Ben

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
How can I have your breakeven and high low trailing stop EAs in one EA. So that first I can have breakeven after some pips in favor and after that I can surf the trend by numbers of past candles by high and low trailing stop EA?
You can run the breakeven EA on one chart and the trailing EA on the second chart.

bensale

Jun 18, 2023
You can run the breakeven EA on one chart and the trailing EA on the second chart.
Thanks for your reply
The problem is High Low trailing stop in this case, because I don’t want he controls stop loss from the beginning, I mean if he is triggered by points in profit then follow the HH and LL, it will be so good. In this case I can put the fist stop loss manually at the time of ordering and breakeven EA will move it to breakeven and finally high low EA will continue to trail it.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thanks for your reply
The problem is High Low trailing stop in this case, because I don’t want he controls stop loss from the beginning, I mean if he is triggered by points in profit then follow the HH and LL, it will be so good. In this case I can put the fist stop loss manually at the time of ordering and breakeven EA will move it to breakeven and finally high low EA will continue to trail it.
So, basically, you just want an input parameter added to the trailing stop EA that would enable the TS only after a certain amount of profit is reached?

bensale

Jun 18, 2023
So, basically, you just want an input parameter added to the trailing stop EA that would enable the TS only after a certain amount of profit is reached?

Exactly, then the High Low EA will trail after that based on HH and LL.
It will be so appreciated if you instruct me how can I have your nice EA edited.