Trading without experience

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
It is very much tough very much to have experience to have the greatest thing to do the trading is to do the forex trading with focused and also very much enough money. Every trader trades in this market without any experience in the beginning so we can say that time is not a much profitable and full of losses, but traders start to earn with the passage of time as they grow as experienced traders.

In every field experience is very important, without experience a person cannot be successful. If a trader wants to be perfect in trading he or she must first learn and practice in demo then start forex trading. Is there anyone who trading without any experience? Please shear how much you gain by your own.

Aug 22, 2013
we gain experience with the time passes..Initially traders don't have any experience thats the time of their learning but yes after having some experience whether, good or bad, we try to learn more and gradually start earning. experience is important in trading.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I disagree that a demo account is a 'must'. I think it is a terrible mistake, but again that is my opinion and point of view. I think demo accounts are terrible and I have never used one. Each trader needs to decide which road they want to take.

Aug 22, 2013
I think demo account is good to have especially for the newbies who don;t have any idea about how to trade but wanna trade to gain profit so for them practicing with demo without loss is always good.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
I started to trade and practice with a demo account, until my trade improve then I decided to open a real account, the things I did in the demo account I just did in the real account and it worked.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think demo account is good to have especially for the newbies who don;t have any idea about how to trade but wanna trade to gain profit so for them practicing with demo without loss is always good.

I will go ahead and disagree, but in the end it comes down to personal choice.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Real trading without experinece is a waste ofmoney .We can not manage our amolunt in start.It need several time to get experience of trading then a trader is able to use his amount in effective way .Other wisehe willspend it in just making experiemnts. this experience is easy to gain in demo trading where he need no money to invest.

george55

Trader
Oct 29, 2013
www.ifcmarkets.com
Surely quality comes with time.... you study the market over time more and more thoroughly.. and with time you get more experience.. Regarding demos, it's not bad to practice... when you are a beginner.. surely there can be found people who may not prefer trading in demos... and would like to start already in reals... but talking about experience... it's not right to talk about demos.. demos are just for the start.. experience comes over time... in Real accounts

Sep 5, 2013
If you want to be successful in the world of Forex, it is important to be always well informed on current events worldwide, because these can 
 influence currency values​​.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
A demo is not a must, that's granted but for a newbie, brand new to currency trading, it is perfect to test out all the ropes and come up with a strategy..
Just one rejoinder, try to move from demo to live, pref small, as soon as you think you're ready..

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
I don't recommend trading without experience because your trading can quickly turn into gambling as losses may force you to take greater risk under influence of emotions which will ruin your trading even faster.

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
Basically, all of the traders start their trading career from zero level; and which traders focus on the learning process, end of the day they become the successful face!

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I would never recommend trading without experience. It's true that there is a type of experience gained over time that we all start without. There are things we can do, as you mentioned, like trading on demo beforehand to lessen our chances of loss. Learning about risk management, being familiar with trading psychology, and taking other steps are necessary for all beginners to start on the right foot.

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
Which traders have no experience in Forex, they should use the demo trading account to gather Forex trading knowledge!

• 👍
Reactions: Antho

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Trading without experience is like sailing a boat without oar. I won’t suggest you trade without trading risk. Ignite your experience by learning and practicing.

Amy4

Trader
Mar 15, 2023
Trading without experience can be risky and may result in significant losses.
Start with a small amount, use a demo account and educate yourself.

• 👍
Reactions: Antho

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Trading without experience can be risky and may result in significant losses.
Start with a small amount, use a demo account and educate yourself.
I strongly agree with you because I did this mistake initially and I ended up losing my entire trading capital. So, knowledge increase should get the highest level of priority.