Trading signals from Faunus

Jh.Tmel

Trader
Mar 9, 2011
I knew about the service from Czechs, because it is available in the Czech language. They say that everything is totally serious. Not to write too much, I will dwell upon the main facts, according to my personal monitoring (I’ve been monitoring it for 7 months already).

1) The first thing that strikes your eye – is reports, which are available even from 2004. And it is not just a table representation according to months, but a very convenient one (there are available each signal, results according to days, weeks, months, quarters, years, profitability ratios) – for me, as for a mathematician, it is just delicious. As far as I understand the basis for signals delivery is a unified trading system, which shows quite realistic results (there were found no artificial improvements, closed trades appear at the website immediately).

2) If this system works (and «works» as I see it, means keeps the positive profit factor for a long time) for such a long period of time (6 years), then there arises a question – is it automatic? On the one hand yes – it is impossible to send signals manually 24 hours a day for 103 (!) instruments. But on the other hand it is clear that the system is being constantly supervised by people – fundamental factors and news are also taken into account.

3) Personal MM is available for each user. You just need to give your trading conditions – and the system will count the volume of trades for you. This is just the thing for beginners, it helped me to save the deposit several times when the «market went crazy».

4) You can make a mini-library of local documents. Everything is extremely detailed there, notably in 4 languages with examples.

5) Besides signals themselves there can also be delivered probability
indicators
– it is an interesting but not simple thing. I personally
grasped it in two weeks, their support helped me.

6) It is not necessary to receive «Signals» (though I understood it a
little later) to the e-mail – you can view them live at the website in a
separate window
, which is much more convenient for live-trade, because in this case there are no delays. You can also use the AutoTrade API (they even provide a ready advisor for МТ5).

7) I noticed that the stream of signals strongly depends on the current
market condition. There can be long «hibernations» up to several days.

8) I searched in Goggle and found the main website of the company, which
makes thoroughness of the whole project clear – these guys are strongly
bound to Data Mining
and other serious things.

9) As for the price – all signals and indicators are FREE (I don't know
how long this will continue, but at the moment public testing is still
open).

10) Is it the Holy Grail? No. There were drawdowns and stop losses. No one
hid them. But the risks are kept under strict control – that’s the fact.

Instead of a conclusion. I monitor many signal providers, and mostly I do
not give links, because I assess them according to accurate and strict
criteria. This project passed my «scoring», Czechs were right :)

+ link to czech forum with particular +300 comments discussion here (registration needed)

Jh.Tmel

Trader
Mar 9, 2011
Well...

CHF/X signals look good, though i am not sure about silver.

I better stay away from XAG signals today, but go on on majors and exots with strict volumes, recommended by Faunus.

Its also interesting from my point of view to analyse SL/TP levels created by Faunus from time to time. Sometimes it goes like 3:1, next day 1:1, and another day makes it far from market, which means, that automatic systems is fully confident, that that kind of stop-levels wont be reached in the next 24 hours, and though the postion will be closed in cause of different reasons.