Trading Extreme Pin Candle Stick Bars

Freddie

Trader
May 14, 2017
Hi,

Having tried and failed with FX trading, risk management was good but keep on getting stopped out only to see the trade then works.

So I was thinking, how about going about it a different way.

How about having a scanner that searches for very obvious either bullish or bearish pin bars, and then look deeper to see if they happened at big sup / res levels, then maybe look a MA / MACD on top of that to confirm.

Thanks
Freddie

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, pin bar is very popular pattern, if we use all of pin bars without considering market context then it would be painful! I use pin bar and others popular when it is standby support or resistance level, if the middle position I don’t count any pattern.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
How do you combine pin bars with S/R lines? I don't see any combined application of both of them.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

Having tried and failed with FX trading, risk management was good but keep on getting stopped out only to see the trade then works.

So I was thinking, how about going about it a different way.

How about having a scanner that searches for very obvious either bullish or bearish pin bars, and then look deeper to see if they happened at big sup / res levels, then maybe look a MA / MACD on top of that to confirm.

Thanks
Freddie

Basically, focusing on only trading indicator is not a wise decision; Forex is not that much easy! For being a consistent player, having a good trading skill on technical analysis (trading chart) & fundamental (news) analysis is very much important.